OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah that sucks. too bad you couldn't get in real early so you could leave on time. It's Friday so whether I sneak out a little early or stay the whole 8 the traffic will suck anyway going home.

Back before NFF left for vacation I said that I was going to help try and get the page count on this thread up to 666 while he was away.
And yet I have only posted 3 or 4 times since then. So to make up for my slacking I am going to just start posting some random funny quotes. Enjoy.

... And bam! The shine's off the apple. And that's when you find out that that pretty little girl you married isn't a pretty little girl at all. No, she's a man-eater. And I'm not talking about the "whoa-whoa, here she comes" kind of man-eater. I'm talking about the kind that uses your dignity as a dishtowel to wipe up any shreds of manhood that might be stuck inside the sink. Of course, I may have tormented her from time to time; but, honest to God, that's what I thought marriage was all about. So much so that, by the end of that relationship, I honestly don't know who I hated more - her or me? I used to sit around and wonder... why our friends weren't trying to destroy each other, like we were. And here, it turns out, the answer's pretty simple: They weren't unhappy. We were.

Dr. Kelso: Son, do you think I got to be Chief of Medicine by being late?
Dr. Cox: Noooo, Bobbo, you got there by backstabbing and ass-kissing.
Dr. Kelso: Maybe so, but I started those things properly at eight!

Babe, you gotta understand. A guy will sleep with any woman he finds attractive, no matter how he feels about her. If Tyra Banks drove her car over my mom and then offered to have sex with me, I'd have to dial 9-1-1 in the nude because my pants would already be off!

Sanford: Alright, so I’ll say I’m like an astronaut or a basketball player. Chicks dig tall guys.
Dell: Can I be a secret agent?
Sanford: Definitely. Like an FBI agent. So you should act kind of mysterious.
Girl: Shouldn’t you two figure this out before you hit on us?
Sanford: Hello ladies. I couldn’t help overhearing that I’m a basketball astronaut.
Dell: And I’m Dell, an undercover HIV agent.
Girl: Are you sure about that?
Dell: Yeah. I’m HIV….positive.

I finally watched Tuesday's Shield...and, DAMN! I hope Vic beats the shit outta Kavanaugh by the end of the season. Although, I love how easily Vic lies to him. I think this is the first time I have been rooting for the fellow cop-killing thief in a TV show. Usually, I'm all for the guy who is going after those types of guys. And, for the love of Jeebus, no more nekkid Shane. Nekkid Lem...go ahead, but no nekkid Shane.

Status
Not open for further replies.