OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got levelled by this pop-smartass-mainstream-guy, and I barely got to my feet before I was thrown out! We were at a fucking rock n´ roll bar! I am shocked that, if you get knocked to your feet, you end up getting thrown out!
I just made it to my feet and got to clench my bulletbelt in my hand before i got thrown out...!

emtfhII said:
I'm with you on all counts. I want to see Kavanaugh go down. It's disturbing to think that I am rooting for the guy who killed a cop but damn, He's one charismatic motherfucker. You can't help but root for him.
As for nekkid Shane...that was just uncalled for. About the only character I want to see nekkid is Lauren Riley (the dog handler from season 3...Yummy:D )

Yeah. When I watched the first episode, back when it was the only episode, I wasn't sure how I was going to take the rest of the show and what its future would hold. And yet, with every season, and every load of crap the Strike Team lands in, I keep finding myself hoping (and knowing) that they'll find their way out of it. And they haven't disappointed yet.

As for nekkid Shane, I too could live without. However, we did see nekkid Lem back when Julien was still finding out he was gay (whatever happened to that part of it? or Dutch's feline homicidal tendencies? and who DID knock up Danny?) and it was NICE. They could do that again.

And I do hope that Kavanaugh gets his ass kicked around, but will Ronnie ever go more than five episodes without getting HIS ass kicked? That poor bastard would get a lot more work done if he wasn't always in the ER or at the doctor's office.

And when, WHEN will Mara kill herself?

In the Orphaned Land forum, this Israeli guy tried to write in Danish. What he writes is VERY close to what it´s supposed to mean, but it actually says: Then there´s no more one and the duck over here will get you! :D

Sorry to the Israeli guy, but it is VERY funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.