OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch Family Guy last night? It has to be, by far, the funniest episode that I have seen yet. I was damn near crying from watching Stewie kicking Brians ass....Seen last weeks episode of The Shield last night and emtfhII, you were right, it was good. Like the rest have commented though, that better be last time we see Shane's man ass :puke: Totally uncalled for....

MyHatred said:
Did anyone catch Family Guy last night? It has to be, by far, the funniest episode that I have seen yet. I was damn near crying from watching Stewie kicking Brians ass....Seen last weeks episode of The Shield last night and emtfhII, you were right, it was good. Like the rest have commented though, that better be last time we see Shane's man ass :puke: Totally uncalled for....
so many people said it was one of the worst FGs they had seen. Oh well. I thought it was funny

Thanks DD!!! I can't see how anyone could say that the episode was anything but hilarious. I was watching it by myself and I woke my girlfriend up(she works 3rd shift) from laughing so hard....I have to get the new season just for that episode alone:lol:

My son always wathces it, so my and I happen to throw it on and damn it didn't dissappoint. After the show was over I went to my son's room to talk about and we laughed our asses off again.

Stewie giving Brian a beatdown was good but not as funny as the Mike Tyson vs. Carol Channing celeb boxing match. It was a great episode. I thought The Simpsons was kind of bad, that show has been going downhill the last few years.

I got the last word. I found it in the back of my car.

So up yours everyone. I win.

Go home.

Nothing to see.

I am bored. :erk:

Where is Julio when you need a real hero?

Family Guy kicks ass... i have volumes 1 to 3 + the Stewie Griffin Movie. Sure they are Simpsons ripoffs but they are way edgier and more politically incorrect than Simpsons ever were.

Last word: "Hello Hebrews and Shebrews!"

prison break premiered in australia yesterday,is it worth woatching lol,i taoped first episode,lost starts again tonight but i never really watched it and foloowed it thru..

College should be free. FUCK student loans. I'm still paying for when I went to college in 1994.

DarbysDad said:
yeah - if you pay off my mortgage :D

I'll get to yours right after I pay off mine!

Actually, we're going to refinance already (after 1 year). We technically have two loans out (we did an 80/15 mortgage since we didn't have a huge down payment), and want to combine it into one loan.

I remember the days when all I had to worry about was saving up my allowance $$ for My Little Ponies or GI Joes....

The house I inhertited was paid off but by Mom and I took out a small loan because of lean years before she died. Than I refi'd to get her name off and I just did a re-fi again last month and should be done for awhile(hopefully forever). I'm happy not to have a house payment and that my Dad paid for college but I paid it off by working in his Tax practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.