OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah how was the wine.

also, has anyone tried the new bottle cans by Budweiser. They come in 16 oz. and are in a 4 pack. They're all aluminum but shaped like a bottle and you need a bottle opener, no twist off. They're made with about 3 times the aluminum of regular cans. Shit stays cold. Pretty good but I still like the long necks.

DarbysDad said:
also, has anyone tried the new bottle cans by Budweiser. They come in 16 oz. and are in a 4 pack. They're all aluminum but shaped like a bottle and you need a bottle opener, no twist off. They're made with about 3 times the aluminum of regular cans. Shit stays cold. Pretty good but I still like the long necks.

No, I haven't even heard of them. I am going to the store to get some beer in a few minutes anyways....I'll have to keep my eye out for those. Anyhoo, peace everyone and have a safe weekend. Don't drive if you are drinking at any Superbowl parties

mrthrax said:
i perfer stubbies over longnecks,longnecks get hot too quickly.
drink faster :lol:

I heard long necks were created so you could hold it by the neck and the beer stays cool on the bottom. Who knows - I'm just a red neck I guess. :loco:

back from a week of driving.
and encountered I bet just about noone else here has been in a traffic jam like I was in thursday. not even dd in californistan.
a traffic jam caused from a submarine. yes, seriously, a traffic jam to let a submarine by.

DarbysDad said:
drink faster :lol:

I heard long necks were created so you could hold it by the neck and the beer stays cool on the bottom. Who knows - I'm just a red neck I guess. :loco:

haha good point,i just used to having stubbie holder,although u can get longneck bottle covers...

MyHatred said:
No, I haven't even heard of them. I am going to the store to get some beer in a few minutes anyways....I'll have to keep my eye out for those. Anyhoo, peace everyone and have a safe weekend. Don't drive if you are drinking at any Superbowl parties
I've only seen the cans at Sav-Ons

Another weird Sav-Ons and Budweiser thing was the 12 packs of Longnecks they had last year with a retro 1919 Budwesier Label.

nafnikufesin said:
The wine is mighty tasty by the way. Chilean reds are some of the best in the world. Errazuriz is my favorite cabernet sauvignon, followed closely by Casa Lapostolle. Either of these with a nice BBQed steak make for a great meal.
Thanks. I saw a show on PBS about Chilean vinyards about a month ago and had to go by some Cali Cabernet. Guess I better go tr some Chilean vintages.

Status
Not open for further replies.