OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't sleep and have to go to work at 4am. I have nothing better to do than post my pointless problems. I'll watch the Killer A's DVD to kill time till work.

nafnikufesin said:
I´m doing a lot of drinking here. 95% of the conversations are completely in spanish between my wife and her relatives. I understand it when they say "¿Mas vino?" or "¿Mas cerveza?", and I respond with "Si, uno mas, por favor". Then they go on talking and I go on drinking

in mexico? damn I need to keep up on my conversations on here! If you see any of those stupid trucks with the ridiculously wide rims, or the wide and short rims with spokes and the last name in Old english in the rear window, kill the driver for me. Or tell them not to go to Lexington to work for Tyson. We have enough here, and I am tired of seeing those trucks. Although I am not prejudiced towards any one race or anything, I absolutely HATE those vehicles. But that is just my opinion, and no one asked for it, so I will stop now. haha!

Miltbrand said:
If I drink 15 beers I don´t get a hangover, but if I drink 5 beers and a bottle of wine I get the hangovers from hell!!! :puke:

I can´t drink wine, my stomache revolts and I can barely stand up.

It´s against my religion to get the last word so somebody please write something!

It´s official! I´m back in the army.

I´m starting march 1 in an artillery radar section, and I´ll be there until either june or october, where I´ll start the training for an international mission. If I´m going in august I don´t know exactly where I´ll be going, but probably northern Afghanistan. If I´m going in november it´s gonna be to southern Afghanistan...

So I don´t think you´ll be seeing me around here much from march 1.

Miltbrand said:

I´m starting march 1 in an artillery radar section, and I´ll be there until either june or october, where I´ll start the training for an international mission. If I´m going in august I don´t know exactly where I´ll be going, but probably northern Afghanistan. If I´m going in november it´s gonna be to southern Afghanistan...

Good Luck Dude and stay safe!

Miltbrand said:

What Rem said.
Stay safe buddy
Dave.:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.