OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I´m not convinced until I see the contract on paper, it now seems that I have a job in an artillery radar unit from march 1. until around april next year! Great!
It´s just that 6 months out of that year is to be spent in southern Afghanistan (november - april)...

still have not watched one episode of the shield, or 24, or office, whatever it's called, american idol, or tons of those hit shows. I watch titus on dvd, and survivor, and when I can, mythbusters, and lots of espn.

Just found an old picture on my computer. Thought I´d share it with you...

Me on the right
020419090931_477.jpg

Riehlthing said:
thought it was suburbian assault vehicle there.

:D

Well, the picture was taken at a german lay-by on the way home from an exercise near Kassel, so we were not exactly civilian-free (is there a word like that?)

remington69 said:
I finally watched Tuesday's Shield...and, DAMN! I hope Vic beats the shit outta Kavanaugh by the end of the season. Although, I love how easily Vic lies to him. I think this is the first time I have been rooting for the fellow cop-killing thief in a TV show. Usually, I'm all for the guy who is going after those types of guys. And, for the love of Jeebus, no more nekkid Shane. Nekkid Lem...go ahead, but no nekkid Shane.
I'm with you on all counts. I want to see Kavanaugh go down. It's disturbing to think that I am rooting for the guy who killed a cop but damn, He's one charismatic motherfucker. You can't help but root for him.
As for nekkid Shane...that was just uncalled for. About the only character I want to see nekkid is Lauren Riley (the dog handler from season 3...Yummy:D )

Status
Not open for further replies.