OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
warparty666 said:
The only reason I know about The Wire is because it takes place in Baltimore. It was on HBO so I never watched it.

Must say I´m a bit surprised that so few americans have seen it. It has all the twists and drama as other HBO productions but it´s toned down. It doesn´t make you go "hell yeah" like other shows like The Shield.

hey I have an open question for everyone....

If Mr. Spitz sold all of his previous guitars, who do you think has his TMNT Jackson? Just kinda curious about that, I always thought it was a cool guitar, and I am a fan of Jackson guitars. Maybe we will see it on ebay someday......

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
hey I have an open question for everyone....

If Mr. Spitz sold all of his previous guitars, who do you think has his TMNT Jackson? Just kinda curious about that, I always thought it was a cool guitar, and I am a fan of Jackson guitars. Maybe we will see it on ebay someday......
He gave it and about 50 guitars to the Hard Rock Cafe.
Does anyone know which one has it on display????

nafnikufesin said:
Hey, Brat, let me know how Bruce's new movie is :D (Nice moustache)

Actually, I've been holding off on rushing out to see his movies lately. I want to keep a few so I have something "new" to watch after he retires. (Yes, even I realize that he will both retire, and get old.)

There are a few on cable now that I've been avoiding. I own Hostage, and I've seen the first and last 10 minutes of it, so I might as well watch it, but I was trying not to.

Bleearg said:

I didn't see any at the Phoenix Hard Rock, but I haven't been there since they reopened it downtown. It's entirely possible that they aquired more stuff for their grand re-opening.

The one at the Biltmore did have a Dimebag guitar by the bathrooms that had been smashed to pieces and set on fire (perhaps not in that order??).

Bleearg said:

that is cool, that way they are on display for all to enjoy. I have been in the one in Denver but I didnt see one there, but that was almost 8 years ago too. I did see a Metallica guitar there. It was a Charvel and it was just autographed by them. I was highly disapointed not to see an Explorer or ESP. I was kinda like "that is a crock of shit" I was expecting to see a guitar somewhat more relative to them. Kirk did play a Charvel, a red one, at one point in time (I have a pic!!) but its not the same damnit. Kudos to Danny for getting back into the groove, I highly hope he is here to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.