OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarbysDad said:
You guys suck. You're talking about drinking and I have to be a DD today?
I second that. Except the DD part. I just have to work today.
Fucking UW Men's Hockey team. If they hadn't won I could be getting my drunk on.
Those bastards.:mad:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah. A year later.

As I was working on this I learned why there was never anything put up before. Since it was never really shared with anybody I’ll fill you in.
The site is actually paid for by Island. They were actually lucky to get the SOWN skin since that wasn’t a Universal release. The guy who did the skins, www.leskomedia.com, charged them a pretty hefty price for his work. So, until someone like me came along and did it for fun, well…
Anyway, when things die down on my end I am going to start on the vol 8 skin. I have some pretty cool ideas for what I want to do. Since I’m still not a Flash expert, we’ll see how it comes out.

I know there's a lot of business bullshit going on, but it doesn't change the fact that they both (John and Rob) got screwed. Regardless of who's fault it is, that's exactly what happened.

At least they're willing to use stuff like yours when they can.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I know there's a lot of business bullshit going on, but it doesn't change the fact that they both (John and Rob) got screwed. Regardless of who's fault it is, that's exactly what happened.

At least they're willing to use stuff like yours when they can.

I'll never deny that. I just thought I would try to clear the air a little bit.

I just hope that John and Rob are doing well with whatever they're doing.

I do too. While Rob is doing stuff behind the scenes, John seems to be on an extended vacation. Which, hey, I'd do it too, but it would be nice if he put something new out, no matter who he played with. Armored Saint would be cool, but that's not really "new".

Status
Not open for further replies.