OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I should ride the short bus. I'm a retard.
I just e-mailed Scott (Ian) telling him to say "hey" to Ben Porter, the UK street team leader, who went to tonight's gig. I said, "UK time is about 12 hours ahead, right?"
That means that tonight's concert ended about 3 or 4 hours ago. It's about 4 a.m. in the UK. So Scott will read my e-mail tomorrow. Hopefully. I hope it didn't go to his Blackberry and wake him.
God, I'm an idiot.

nafnikufesin said:
If it's 4 am, maybe Scott's still partying with Ben, he'll get the message on the Blackberry and get paranoid that you're tracking his movements.
Haha. I'll text him in a couple hours when he's about to crash and tell him "Don't forget to brush your teeth!"

Guess who apparently can't get enough PTO shit to do? That's right. Me. Now I'm the school coordinator for the Campbell's Labels For Education thing. Like I didn't have anything else to do. Why can't I keep my mouth shut? My oldest isn't even registered for kindergarten yet!!!

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Guess who apparently can't get enough PTO shit to do? That's right. Me. Now I'm the school coordinator for the Campbell's Labels For Education thing. Like I didn't have anything else to do. Why can't I keep my mouth shut? My oldest isn't even registered for kindergarten yet!!!
Hey, it's good karma. Notice the kick ass e-mails you've been getting lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.