OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can always go back and UN-delete his post...

I thought for sure that some bad guy found out ThraxMan's password or something.
Turns out that ThraxMan was the sick mo-fo after all.
:erk:

I didn't see the poo pic but was it really worse than "Afurfuksek"(I think that is how it is spelled) avatar? He has a big ol pretzel log in his avatar that is pretty nasty. I don't really care to be honest. Just wondering.

Yeah, I don't want to see pics of poo on my computer screen and I especially don't want to see it on my work computer. Pictures of poop seems to be kinda of a weird thing to turn into a censorship issue. Strange.

I will be driving to Wisconsin this weekend to see my brothers new house. This visit will likely see the demolition of a case of beer on Friday night. So it looks like my streak will be ending soon:kickass: .

MyHatred said:
I will be driving to Wisconsin this weekend to see my brothers new house. This visit will likely see the demolition of a case of beer on Friday night. So it looks like my streak will be ending soon:kickass: .
Where in Wisconsin?

MyHatred said:
Yeah, I don't want to see pics of poo on my computer screen and I especially don't want to see it on my work computer. Pictures of poop seems to be kinda of a weird thing to turn into a censorship issue. Strange.

Yeah, especially his one comment about it being the way he feels. Who doesn't feel like shit from time to time? Doesn't mean we want to look at it all day.

G'day kids!

Had my first day of work at the new job. It's a cool place. Very laid back. Of course, I spent the day either in orientation or taking stupid online animal safety certification tests.

Oh, and if anyone has a foot fetish, at the University is the Scholll's School of Podiatry. And within their department, they have a musuem dedicated to feet and shoes.

I convinced myself that I sounded better in the shower (acoustics and all that) and I also thought that I'd sing to my kids when I had them. A child's unconditional love for his mother? That's a myth. Every time I sang anything to him, he'd laugh and put his hand over my mouth. That was before he learned how to say "Mommy, stop it." And now he just laughs and leaves the room. I sing quietly to myself at work sometimes, but that's more to distract myself from actually having to be there. And of course, no one hears me. :D

So I am working on my white trash drinking jacket.:lol: So far I have an Old Syle Drinking Team patch, a Miller High Life Patch, a Pabst Blue Ribbon patch, a Schlitz patch and a Black Label Beer patch:kickass: . For band patches I have a The Refused patch, Municipal Waste patch, and a Sick of it All-NYHC patch.

Then I have my The Melvins Army pin(rip off of The Kiss Army logo), Listen to Black Sabbath pin, Pelican pin, Scissorfight, Clutch pin, Carcass pin, and a Johnny Walker pin. My jacket rules:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.