OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use a computer at work, so I don't mind using one at home.

But, I'll be offline for a couple days. We're switching from cable to DSL, and the modem is supposed to get here on Wednesday. Once they put the satellite TV through my cable line, this modem is useless. Or so they say....

Brian Posehn was fucking heelarious last night:worship:He had me laughing so hard. He was definitely my favorite of the night and I can't wait to get his new cd. He went into a bit about how bad Avenged Sevenfold is and it was so true. I got to meet everyone and get my pics with them along with my posters and cds signed. Patton was a really cool guy who seemed grateful of his fans....actually they were all super cool people.

Ahh what a good night:headbang:

I got Brian to sign a post card that was promoting his new cd for my brother and it reads like this

Johnny Vomit,
Thanks for the vomit
Hugs and Kisses
Brian Posehn

I think my brother will like it:puke: :lol:

MyHatred said:
Brian Posehn was fucking heelarious last night:worship:He had me laughing so hard. He was definitely my favorite of the night and I can't wait to get his new cd. He went into a bit about how bad Avenged Sevenfold is and it was so true. I got to meet everyone and get my pics with them along with my posters and cds signed. Patton was a really cool guy who seemed grateful of his fans....actually they were all super cool people.

Ahh what a good night:headbang:

I got Brian to sign a post card that was promoting his new cd for my brother and it reads like this

Johnny Vomit,
Thanks for the vomit
Hugs and Kisses
Brian Posehn

I think my brother will like it:puke: :lol:
Was the show taped, so they can play it on Comedy Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.