OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show wasn't taped:erk: I would have loved to have Brian's stand up filmed. I got a 3" cd of Brian's that is only available at the shows though. I might post the pics of me and Brian later.

Well, I have been fairly lucky in seeing some cool performers. Some comedians that I have seen so far are
Dave Attell
Henry Rollins-They call it "spoken word" with him but it's really just stand up comedy.
Bobcat Goldthwait
David Cross
Lewis Black
and now Patton Oswalt
Eugene Mirman
Brian Posehn and
Maria Bamford--------Zach Galifianakis wasn't there though. He was listed on my ticket as a performer but for some reason he wasn't there. I hope to see the Diceman and Dave Chappelle someday. I would have loved to have seen Mitch Hedberg, Richard Pryor and Kinison.

I got to see Howie Mandel live twice. Don't let his lame job as a game show host fool you, he is hilarious in an uncensored environment. Most of his show is improvisation with hecklers in the audience; the two shows we saw were actually on the same tour, but maybe 10% of the shows were bit material that was the same. It's too bad his older taped shows haven't made the transfer to DVD, that would be a definite pickup.

Go Oilers go! :kickass:

On paper, the series looks like a mismatch between the 1st and 8th seeds in the west, but consider this: Detroit was in an easy division and got to play 24 games against 3 of the worst teams in the league (Chicago, St. Louis, and Columbus). The Oilers on the other hand, got 24 games against stiffer competition (Calgary, Vancouver, and Colorado), and have been playing playoff hockey for the past month just to get in. Plus, a couple of double OT games will be tougher on the older Detroit lineup than the younger Oil lineup. The end result? Don't look now, but it might be another year of unfulfilled expectations for the Wings...

nafnikufesin said:
Go Oilers go! :kickass:

On paper, the series looks like a mismatch between the 1st and 8th seeds in the west, but consider this: Detroit was in an easy division and got to play 24 games against 3 of the worst teams in the league (Chicago, St. Louis, and Columbus). The Oilers on the other hand, got 24 games against stiffer competition (Calgary, Vancouver, and Colorado), and have been playing playoff hockey for the past month just to get in. Plus, a couple of double OT games will be tougher on the older Detroit lineup than the younger Oil lineup. The end result? Don't look now, but it might be another year of unfulfilled expectations for the Wings...

Woo Hoo! Chicago was one of the worst teams in the league!

We only have one professional hockey team in Chicago...The Chicago Wolves of the AHL.

And it's time again for an EXTREME CLOSE UP.

notright.txt

I'm glad for you that you have time to play. My hours at work suck ass. I couldn't even look at trying something like that. Hell, I can't even get to the gym most of the time because I've got too much else going on. That's why it pisses me off every time I pay the bill for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.