OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my Friday and I am leaving early on top of it. You suckers have fun at work:lol:

Sorry, that was cold hearted;) This weekend should be kickass though:headbang: Going to see High on Fire and Goatwhore tomorrow night and my brothers are in town along with a bunch of old friends. Many beers will be downed and metal will be played loud:kickass:

:D
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
That sounds good. Get-togethers are fun. Especially if it's with people other than your parents and/or in-laws.
I'm gonna send you a special e-mail... right...... NOW!

Hells yes. My Brother(Johnny Vomit on the NFMB) is my best friend so it is always cool to hang out with him. Plus I bought a new grill on Monday so I have get out of here and put that damn thing together. Hopefully I don't blow myself up:lol:

I will give a review with some pics. The place I am seeing them is so friggin small. It holds maybe 100 people, if that. I have been fortunate to see Mastodon, Cephalic Carnage, Bongzilla, Unsane, Black Dahlia Murder, Weedeater and a ton other kick ass bands there that I can't think of off the top of my head and I will be seeing Pelican there also.

I don't have any kids so that is why I am able to get out more. I know when the day comes that I have my own children that I can kiss my freedom goodbye. I'm not under the assumption that I will have much of a social life once that happens. Kids are cool though and honestly... I think it is a small price to pay to be able to see yourself in another little human being. My luck would be to have kids that are worse than me when I was kid:erk:

I'm with ya on that, Rem.

I don't want kids for at least another 5 years...I am definitely not ready for them now. I got to much travelling and stuff that I want to do. I am quite content going to my friends and seeing their rugrats and being able to leave afterwards.

If you can wait to have kids then I say do it. I'm glad I have my son and not changing diapers anymore but wouldn't change anything. I think I should have been a little more mature and established with $$$$ before he came along. I must glad my parents made a man who's accountable for his family and is own actions.

1 goal and 5 assists for me tonight...including on my wife's first goal ever, as we romped to a 7-0 victory to start our soccer season. Technically, we won 15-1, but there's a 7-goal mercy rule in our league which we accomplished when our goalie scored our 7th goal just before half time (which we shortened the halves to 30 minutes each to ensure we got to finish the game quickly so we could go watch hockey)

nafnikufesin said:
Soccer season starts again tonight...let's see how out of shape I am...

Ahhh the first bit of exercise for the season. It´s weird when you play/run/swim for twenty minutes and suddenly notice you shake and feel like puking and think "hey, I didn´t feel like this after twenty minutes when I did this in October".

Status
Not open for further replies.