OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyHatred said:
I'm with ya on that, Rem.

I don't want kids for at least another 5 years...I am definitely not ready for them now. I got to much travelling and stuff that I want to do. I am quite content going to my friends and seeing their rugrats and being able to leave afterwards.

I´m with you guys on this one. I love my friends kids and most kids seem to like me. But I want to enjoy "freedom" for another couple of years.

nafnikufesin said:
Finally got caught up on the Shield, finished watching season 5. What a way to end the season. Anyone know why it was only an 11 episode season this year?

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can change my avatar now (soon as I find one) without you getting suspicious. Understand now why we're all PISSED?

How'd you watch it, anyway? I thought you had to wait for the DVD. They're not coming out that fast, are they?

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can change my avatar now (soon as I find one) without you getting suspicious. Understand now why we're all PISSED?

How'd you watch it, anyway? I thought you had to wait for the DVD. They're not coming out that fast, are they?
Downloaded all the season 5 torrents. I don't think the DVD is due out until Christmas.

Riehlthing said:
don't even know which channel its on.
got tonight off, normal deliveries got cancelled, and truck in shop.

it's on FX. And you can catch reruns on the Spike network. Good show. Worth watching while driving. (It's called multitasking).

Had a good weekend. Found a beer that I actually liked drinking...Heinie Light. Of course, the pineapple margaritas took precedence over the beer. My husband even invented a new drink...a Skittle-rita. Basically, he took a pineapple margarita and added Skittles to it. He was inspired by Homer's SkittleBrau.

The High on Fire show was absolutely kick ass:kickass: I took a butt load of pics but they won't be developed until thursday. I must have been pretty lit because I took pics like a japanese tourist. I ended up with 54:lol: I will try to remember to post them on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.