OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is going to get the new Dimevison dvd tomorrow? I think I am going to pick it up and crack a few beers and watch the dvd. I am going to have to get the new Tool album as well.. I'm still not sure about the Rebel Meets Rebel cd. I've never been a huge Coe fan and the songs that I have heard are not something that would normally make it in my regular rotation of cds....Might have to wait for one of my buddies to pick it up.

I should wait also seeing that I bought a shirt, pins, tour poster, 2 lps and two cd's at the High on Fire show. It is always scary looking in the wallet after a night at the bar/show. Luckily for me, I saved up specifically for the show because I knew it would probably happen..

I get way to loose with cash when I have been drinking:danceboy: ....

I have such a love/hate relationship with my debit cards. I thought when I first got them that I would spend less money but since everyone takes them now, I can drain my checking account way more conveniently:lol:

or just calling the 24hr line for your bank to make sure you got the money, and then go spend it. damn making things convinient.

dd, so that's the best invention for you in all your time on this earth? the debit card machine at the licquor store? even better than the wheel?

My husband had never used a debit/ATM card before we were married. Now, he uses it like nothing else. We have a system: we empty all receipts into the drawer w/ the checkbook, and then I balance the checkbook every few days or so.
The debit card is great because now we barely use our credit cards. So, mainly, we're just paying off the balances for those cards.

nafnikufesin said:
You keep wondering if each season will be the last, but then again, its probably the only show on that network that gets any ratings whatsoever, so they'll probably keep it going as long as possible.

Nope, Rescue Me gets wickedly high ratings as well. Which starts again on May 30. Woo-hoo!! Definitely interested on where they're headed this year, after how they ended it last year.

Nip/Tuck also does well as far as ratings and also awards go, but I had a hard time keeping up with that show after the first season. Seems like they're trying to go in too many directions at once.

remington69 said:
My husband had never used a debit/ATM card before we were married. Now, he uses it like nothing else. We have a system: we empty all receipts into the drawer w/ the checkbook, and then I balance the checkbook every few days or so.
The debit card is great because now we barely use our credit cards. So, mainly, we're just paying off the balances for those cards.

Wow, you trained him early. Good for you. I'm constantly yelling at my husband because he spends money and doesn't tell me or give me the receipt. Then I end up short somewhere else. I don't mind if he spends money (if we have it) but I need to know about it, or else I get screwed. Especially since I'm the one that gets stressed out over these things. He just figures as long as no one's come for the house and everything is still on, we're sitting pretty. MEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.