OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's some pop chick. My girlfriend likes her and she isn't as bad as most of the crap out there. I haven't heard the new song but I am sure my g/f will buy the album sometime in the future.

It is hard to resist putting this guy in every post:danceboy:

I no longer wonder who'll get the last word.
I'm wondering who will get the last DANCE?:danceboy:

You wanna know what's fun? When your neighbor's car alarm keeps randomly going off in the middle of the night. Really, it's a blast.
Assface!
I was ready to go down to his car, break his window, and pull out the fuse box.
Needless to say, I'm very sleepy this morning.

Only this guy will make me happy.:danceboy:

What is even better is not being able to find your wallet before heading out to work. I was an hour and a half late looking for the damn thing this morning. My girlfriend put a stack of her magazines right on top of it and it was getting to the point where I thought it may have fell out of pant pocket or I got pick pocketed. Not a good feeling.

Rem, have you ever seen or heard of a band called Sweet Cobra? They are from Chicago and I saw them last weekend when they opened the High on Fire show and I thought they kicked ass. I realize Chicago is huge and there is a ton of bands there but I figured I would ask. I am picking up my film tonight and will post pics of the show tomorrow:danceboy:

Since I am a person who doesn't like his face being all over the internet, you get the fun pic of me and Brian:danceboy:
mask.jpg

remington69 said:
You wanna know what's fun? When your neighbor's car alarm keeps randomly going off in the middle of the night. Really, it's a blast.
Assface!
I was ready to go down to his car, break his window, and pull out the fuse box.
Needless to say, I'm very sleepy this morning.

Only this guy will make me happy.:danceboy:
That really sucks! :danceboy:

MyHatred said:
What is even better is not being able to find your wallet before heading out to work. I was an hour and a half late looking for the damn thing this morning. My girlfriend put a stack of her magazines right on top of it and it was getting to the point where I thought it may have fell out of pant pocket or I got pick pocketed. Not a good feeling.

Rem, have you ever seen or heard of a band called Sweet Cobra? They are from Chicago and I saw them last weekend when they opened the High on Fire show and I thought they kicked ass. I realize Chicago is huge and there is a ton of bands there but I figured I would ask. I am picking up my film tonight and will post pics of the show tomorrow:danceboy:
That really, really sucks! :danceboy::danceboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.