OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's like grand theft auto, but to godfather theme. extort business owners. hit contracts. the city is interactive. if there's an oven in a bakery, you can throw someone into it. car driving by and you're fighting someone, chuck them in front of the car to kill them.

It got good reviews. It was compared with GTA a bit.
I'll check it out if I ever get caught up with all the videogames I still havent beat.
Now Playing: not much, reading Chasing The Dime by Micheal Connelly
:danceboy:<--- Last Dance

been reading "a prayer for owen meany". a chick at powells books in portland recommended it. since I was looking at other john irving books, thought might as well. world according to garp is great, favorite book currently. it's unseated stephen king.

You know what I've had a hankerin' to play lately? Perfect Dark on the N64. The multi-player mode on that game rocked. Have to get some friends to come over and play on the 50". We used to play it on the 27" in my in-laws basement. Your section of the screen was so small, you couldn't tell who you were shooting unless you sat 5" from the screen.

I played the new one on my friend's 360 and I have to say I wasn't impressed. I like the 64 version much better.

:danceboy:

we used to play bond all the time, liked it more than perfect dark. another fun one was conkers bad fur day. the beach level was the shit for multiplayer. frenchie squirrels trying to get to the bear cave, and the nazi teddy bears using sniper rifles, gat guns, and rocket launchers. we also did mariokart, block level was a bitch if you weren't used to us. some new person would play a couple rounds then give up.

remington69 said:
You know what I've had a hankerin' to play lately? Perfect Dark on the N64. The multi-player mode on that game rocked. Have to get some friends to come over and play on the 50". We used to play it on the 27" in my in-laws basement. Your section of the screen was so small, you couldn't tell who you were shooting unless you sat 5" from the screen.

I played the new one on my friend's 360 and I have to say I wasn't impressed. I like the 64 version much better.

:danceboy:
Do you, or anyone, know where I can download Zelda: A Link To The Past in ROM form?
I can get every game there is, except any Mario, Zelda, or Metroid games.
dancyboy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.