OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyHatred said:
What is even better is not being able to find your wallet before heading out to work. I was an hour and a half late looking for the damn thing this morning.

Why the HELL would you spend that much time looking for anything. Is your house that big that it takes you an hour and a half to look around it?

Anyway....has anyone heard the Sword yet? They are pushing into my list of 20 top 10 bands.

NOFXsux said:
Why the HELL would you spend that much time looking for anything. Is your house that big that it takes you an hour and a half to look around it?

Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that my credit cards, a couple hundred dollars and my work ID (you know, the thing that gets me cleared through security) were in it. Not much to worry about there:Smug: .:danceboy:

Let's give him something to dance to:

music-smiley-026.gif
:danceboy:

nafnikufesin said:
That's why I haven't heard anything. I've stopped listening to the radio. I don't want to waste my time listening to 99% crap just on the off chance that they might play a decent tune.

Wow, I thought I was the only one. I stick with CDs now. The most radio I hear is what the in-stock team is playing in the back of the store. I find that while I am a bit behind the times, I'm still not missing much at all. I mostly rely on others, mostly on this board, to tell me when to check something out.

Nelly Furtado? On this board?? eh, whatever.
1 up ya NFF, laptop playing mp3s in my truck. More than 175 songs by the way. In my car, wish I had my mp3 stereo back, but, I guess I'll have to start using my laptop in my car too now.

Status
Not open for further replies.