OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zelda was alot of fun too. didn't play too much of the mask one, but the ocarina on 64 was cool.

friend of mine used to have tons of games rom form, mario zelda and metroids included. I used to have them on my work computer, and my old computer before it crashed.

Riehlthing said:
zelda was alot of fun too. didn't play too much of the mask one, but the ocarina on 64 was cool.

friend of mine used to have tons of games rom form, mario zelda and metroids included. I used to have them on my work computer, and my old computer before it crashed.
Ocarina of Time is the best videogame ever made.

:danceboy:

ThraxDude said:
Ocarina of Time is the best videogame ever made.

that is a very good video game. I used to try and go out of order on things. had most of just about every area memorized. wasn't sad enough to learn to play other songs on the ocarina though. like saw online where you can play all sorts of stupid pop songs on it.

Morning.

Saw Pelican last night and it was kickass. I am SO incredibly tired right now. The show wasn't done until 1:45 in the morning but luckily the venue is only a ten minute drive home. I'm off to get some espresso and a cup of coffee before I
sleep.gif
. I am going to see Exodus this Thursday and I will have a little break from shows. It's hard work having fun.

Riehlthing said:
that is a very good video game. I used to try and go out of order on things. had most of just about every area memorized. wasn't sad enough to learn to play other songs on the ocarina though. like saw online where you can play all sorts of stupid pop songs on it.

I taught myself how to play Iron Man
dancyboy.gif
and Smoke On The Water
dancyboy.gif
on the Ocarina.

This is what Patton Oswalt has to say about my town. It's funny because it is true.

4/24 LARCENY IN LANSING
The Temple Club in Lansing. It loomed over the tortilla-flat streets like a lanky drunk. Lansing has this post-apocalyptic, abandoned charm that reminds me of Stephen King's THE STAND.

Inside the club it was fun. Afterwards, not so fun.

Someone stole Brian's Mr. Show tour jacket and cell phone. So many suspects. Was it a random fan who wandered into the non-policed green room? Maybe the employee who made it a point to say, "Nice jacket" to Brian? Or was it the ex-employee who showed up, drunk, and tried to pick a fight with our tour manager?

Hercule Poirot is one of my favorite fictional characters. But he was always solving clever poisonings of dowagers. We had to track down a cell phone and a jacket.

Me and two security guys (one of whom had beaten up the ex-employee earlier in the evening) drove around, first to the ex-employee's house, where we called the cell phone and listened for the Metallica song that Brian uses for a ring tone. We also lurked near his car. While we were gone, Eugene and Maria kept their eyes on the other employees.

Nothing.

Hey Lansing, find that fucking jacket.

Depressing.

I bet some stupid fucker will try and sell the jacket on E-bay.

I had a pretty depressing weekend. Found out on Saturday that my great-aunt passed away. I was pretty close to her too. Since my grandparents all died before I was 2, she was like a grandma to me. Even though she was 83, she was generally in good health (or so we thought). The funeral isn't until Friday, though, to allow time for relatives to fly in from Florida and Arizona. So, I get the whole week to be depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.