OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am to get the job it would be up in Manistee where it is absolutely beautiful. The job itself is about 5-10 minutes from Lake Michigan. So that would mean that I would be going somewhere that is actually colder than where I am now(not sure how my girlfriend feels about that). I would be supervising about 10 people in emergency dispatch for our DNR. I am either to stupid or to loyal to my state to actually leave Michigan. Michigan in the summer IMO cannot be beat. We have beautiful lakes, nature, fishing, hunting, Mackinac Island ect. ect. On the other hand, Michigan in winter time sucks total balls.

I need to win the lottery so that I can just come and live in Michigan in the summer. I got my two lottery tickets for the Mega Million drawing tonight so hopefully instead of possibly posting in Manistee, I will be posting in Milan:lol: (one can dream:) )

I would definitely buy a Cobra for my dad. He has wanted one of those cars since I can remember. Oh and I didn't win the lottery last night:cry: So I am still amongst all the working stiffs.
This is the type of Cobra I would get for my dad.
65cobra11507-A.jpg

I'd pay off my house so Wells Fargo can kiss my ass. Then I'd pay off my mother-in-law's house so she could retire, and watch my kids. When I got done vacationing with and without the kids, I'd buy acreage somewhere where there's no HOA for 50 miles. Then I'd go shopping. :D

I'm not loyal to Alberta or Edmonton. The only reason I came back is because of family. I am loyal to Canada, but I'll be the first to admit that the weather sucks. If Canada ever takes over control of a couple of Carribbean islands, that's where I'm going :D

DarbysDad said:
I thought you were a financial analyst?

I'm loyal to Cali so don't feel bad about being loyal to Mich

I am.

I am at my wits end with my job right now and I want to pursue something different and I happened to qualify for this job. I have found that staring at spreadsheets and crunching numbers all day is not something I want to do for the rest of my life. That and having to deal with our legislature on our budget issues makes me want to pull the rest of my already receding hairline out. If I could do my job without having to deal with them then I wouldn't have a problem. They are such self-serving assholes who don't give a shit about the people of Michigan(I do) and are more concerned about their re-election bids. I have to attend quite a few committee meetings with my boss and some of the shit that is said behind closed doors makes me want to give them a serious thrashing. When I first started this job, I wanted to pursue politics but I am finding out that is the last thing I want to do now. I know I am preaching to choir when I say I hate politicians but to see and hear the stuff first hand puts it in a whole different light. end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.