OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Extremely inconsiderate of the Oilers to take until the 3rd overtime to beat the Sharks tonight, er, this morning. Now I'm going to be really tired tomorrow.

At least you weren't up until 2 in the morning sewing patches onto karate uniforms, and getting back to it after somewhat sleeping til 8ish.

Pfft that's nothing. I was up till 1 am last night drinking wine. To think that you guys have it bad:lol: :p Uhhh why did I do that to myself.:ill: I feel like I karate chopped my liver and got a slap shot to the head.

Which one of you fuckers wants to go to an Exodus show with MyHatred:lol: ? My buddy just bailed out on me and it is looking like I am the only one who is metal enough to stay out late at night(again). I came in hungover and tired today but I am still going and he says he can't do it because he wants be in bed early tonight because he didn't sleep well last night:cry: Looks like I will be up late and drinking by myself again:lol:

Aww come on it's not that long of a drive:lol:

I'm sure I will figure a way to get my buddy to go. He is just being a whiner right now. I'm torn on whether I should drive or walk. If I drive it isn't more than 5 minutes from my house but I can't drink. If I walk it is about 20 minutes to the venue and it is pretty chilly and rainy out right now but I can drink beer. HMMM what should I do?

:saint: or:kickass:

No goals for me playing soccer tonight, yet we kept our perfect record intact. 4-4 with one minute left to play, when we scored a cheesey goal when their goalie misplayed the ball, then added an insurance marker just as time expired :kickass: Wasn't pretty, but a win's a win

nafnikufesin said:
No goals for me playing soccer tonight, yet we kept our perfect record intact. 4-4 with one minute left to play, when we scored a cheesey goal when their goalie misplayed the ball, then added an insurance marker just as time expired :kickass: Wasn't pretty, but a win's a win

Was there extra time multi ball? and half time monster trucks?

nafnikufesin said:

Misplayed the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.