OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

Never heard the song but I have said those lines to myself MANY times. The best was when my brother and I went to the Bahamas together and proceeded to drink like viking's. From the moment I woke until the time I went to bed, there was drink in my hand. I was feeling very ragged towards the end of the trip(7 straight days of hardcore drinking:ill: ) and me and my brother had pledged to not drink for a long time. Well, that lasted for a whole 5 days and by friday night we were drunk again:kickass:

Hmmm no point to that story really but I now have the last word:danceboy:

It sucks when you get so sick on something, that just the smell of it makes you nauseous in the future. I couldn't drink rum for the longest time, so I had to switch to beer, tequilla, scotch, and rye. Thankfully, I built up my resistance again and am glad to report that I'm drinking rum again, along with beer, tequilla, scotch, rye... :danceboy:

Speaking of rum.....I haven't had a drop of it since that Bahamas trip. It is definitely one of those liquors that I can't touch anymore because I just burnt myself out on it down there. The smell makes my stomach turn.

The duty free stores in the Bahamas kicked ass. They literally would let you do a shot to "try" it out and see if you like it. Needless to say we were "trying" out a lot of different liquors everday. Saved us a lot of cash:devil: .

nafnikufesin said:
It sucks when you get so sick on something, that just the smell of it makes you nauseous in the future. I couldn't drink rum for the longest time, so I had to switch to beer, tequilla, scotch, and rye. Thankfully, I built up my resistance again and am glad to report that I'm drinking rum again, along with beer, tequilla, scotch, rye... :danceboy:

I had a wickedly hard time walking past peach schnapps at the store for a very long time after I turned 21.............

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I had a wickedly hard time walking past peach schnapps at the store for a very long time after I turned 21.............
Try Strawberry Schnapps and Mickie's Big Mouth :puke: :puke: :puke:

ot thai bud and Bacardi :puke: over a fence

Hey kids! Had a pretty busy weekend and it was topped off by getting my mother-in-law to do a shot of tequila. We were at a family friend's graduation party Saturday and my husband wanted to do a tequila shot with his siblings. We thought it would be hilarious if his Mom did a shot too. My mother-in-law is the most wholeome, June Cleaver type of Mom out there, so tequila shots are not normal for her. Not only did she do the shot, but she actually enjoyed it! She wanted another! I think we created a monster.

I just got the bill for my car. It is ONLY 739 dollars:mad:

There goes my trip to Columbus to see Scissorfight. I was going to meet up with the infamous TD before the show and have a beer or two also. Now that is not happening. I am so pissed because that band hardly tours:erk:

MyHatred said:
I just got the bill for my car. It is ONLY 739 dollars:mad:

There goes my trip to Columbus to see Scissorfight. I was going to meet up with the infamous TD before the show and have a beer or two also. Now that is not happening. I am so pissed because that band hardly tours:erk:
When are you getting a new car, so you don't :puke: over the repairs any more.

Car problems suck we had a perfectly good car with great mileage get totalled recently. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.