OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Does it depend on how you decapitate them? Like, does it differ if you use a fork and knife vs. biting their heads right off?

Actually it does. You want it to be the quickest so the stress hormones don't spike. That would fuck up the results. We have a [SIZE=-1]guillotine to use for this purpose Tomorrow, we'll do a cervical dislocation on our mice first and then cut the head off to dissect out the brain.[/SIZE]

nafnikufesin said:
We've got a long ways to go to reach that, at least if your settings are 50 posts per page...

oh haha, well crap, I don't know what my posts-per-page setting is, whatever the default is

shows 565 pages in this thread at the moment

remington69 said:
Actually it does. You want it to be the quickest so the stress hormones don't spike. That would fuck up the results. We have a [SIZE=-1]guillotine to use for this purpose Tomorrow, we'll do a cervical dislocation on our mice first and then cut the head off to dissect out the brain.[/SIZE]
Please post an mpeg video of that. Then we can send the link to PETA.

MyHatred said:
I drive a Geo Prizm(basically a Toyota:lol: ) Yes, that Ty. He wanted to meet up at a bar and have a few beers before I went and seen Scissorfight. I am not disappointed that I didn't get the job. I have basically been trying to get "higher up" jobs and some of them I am not quite qualified for but I have managed to get a few interviews for them somehow(must be because I am so charming:lol: ). The way I look at it is I am just building my interviews skill for when I do find my "dream job". So I just consider it practice for when that job comes along.
Cool, dude. That's the way to think.:danceboy: Have you hung out with Ty before?
BTW- My truck has been acting up because it's not a Honda. It's a Nissan.

Meaty goodness!

Donna Kebab! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM with chilli sauce! MMMMMMMMM!

In fact I'm going to go get one now!

kebab.jpg

kebab.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

ThraxDude said:
Cool, dude. That's the way to think.:danceboy: Have you hung out with Ty before?
BTW- My truck has been acting up because it's not a Honda. It's a Nissan.

Nope.

Never met, Tydiggity.:danceboy: Seems like he would be a pretty cool person though.

The show was insane last night! People were diving the whole show. I have a serious bangover today:kickass: . Too much fist banging mania can cause one to have a very sore neck the next day. Tomas Lindberg is a fucking maniac live!!!! Arg, is lucky that so many badass Swedish bands come from his country. I, of course, got pictures of the show and I am developing them along with my Exodus pics this weekend. So expect some reviews this Monday or Tuesday. I kinda hope there is not anymore metal shows coming to Lansing for awhile. It's starting to tire me out:loco: . Underground metal shows like last nights are so much fun. The bands seem to always have cheap merch and a bunch of tour E.P.'s and LP's that aren't available anywhere else.

Have fun NFF.

myhatred is that the house in Utah where dude had his utilities turned off on purpose, so he could keep drinking :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

Man I need a :kickass:

Well this will probably be a drunk weekend. My girlfriend and I broke up a few days ago. We were together for just about 4 years. I am pretty bummed out about it because it is something I didn't want. She is moving out at the end of June and taking one of my dogs that I bought her for 1 1/2 years ago. So not only am I really bummed that we are no longer together, I am bummed because one of my dogs is going too. It totally caught me off guard too because I have been doing things right and trying so hard to please her and be a good person myself and it seems that I failed. Man, I have not felt so empty and shitty before.

Status
Not open for further replies.