OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about:
repuke.gif
or
throwup.gif

Yeah, it really sucks and the timing couldn't be worse(not that there is ever a good time) but for the most part, my car has been great. This is only the second time that I had to take it in the shop in the last 4 1/2 years that I have had it. So I really shouldn't bitch because I have been fairly lucky. I am just more pissed that I am not going to be able to afford to go to the Scissorfight show now. Oh well, such is life.

Oh yeah, I didn't get that job either. Haha what a great week this has been so far:rolleyes:

MyHatred said:
Yeah, it really sucks and the timing couldn't be worse(not that there is ever a good time) but for the most part, my car has been great. This is only the second time that I had to take it in the shop in the last 4 1/2 years that I have had it. So I really shouldn't bitch because I have been fairly lucky. I am just more pissed that I am not going to be able to afford to go to the Scissorfight show now. Oh well, such is life.

Oh yeah, I didn't get that job either. Haha what a great week this has been so far:rolleyes:
Wait a minute. Did you say you were going out to meet my bro Ty?
And secondly, what kind of non-Honda car do you drive?
Thirdly, the reason you didn't get the job is because you deserve better. Take my advice- Get any car as long as it is a Honda. Just ask Ty. Then, once you're driving a Honda, you'll have no worries. And you'll get the job of your dreams. Trust me. I'm like your fortune cookie or something.

ThraxDude said:
Then, once you're driving a Honda, you'll have no worries. And you'll get the job of your dreams. Trust me. I'm like your fortune cookie or something.

OK, I bought a used '88 Honda my senior year of high school ('98) and it gave me more trouble than my old Oldsmobile. The sunroof leaked. It kept overheating. And, the headlights were stuck in the "up" position.

Granted, it was an older car, but still.

So far, my Hyundai is giving me no problems (except for when people hit it or make turns in front of me causing me to hit them).

ThraxDude said:
Wait a minute. Did you say you were going out to meet my bro Ty?
And secondly, what kind of non-Honda car do you drive?
Thirdly, the reason you didn't get the job is because you deserve better. Take my advice- Get any car as long as it is a Honda. Just ask Ty. Then, once you're driving a Honda, you'll have no worries. And you'll get the job of your dreams. Trust me. I'm like your fortune cookie or something.

I drive a Geo Prizm(basically a Toyota:lol: ) Yes, that Ty. He wanted to meet up at a bar and have a few beers before I went and seen Scissorfight. I am not disappointed that I didn't get the job. I have basically been trying to get "higher up" jobs and some of them I am not quite qualified for but I have managed to get a few interviews for them somehow(must be because I am so charming:lol: ). The way I look at it is I am just building my interviews skill for when I do find my "dream job". So I just consider it practice for when that job comes along.

Going to see the mighty Tomas Lindberg (formerly of At the Gates/Nightrage/The Crown) and Uffe (current Entombed guitarist) in their new band "Disfear" and also Misery Index. This going to be a very troo show and it is literally in a much smaller venue then the ones I have been going too. Lansing is actually starting to get a scene lately. We have metal bands coming here left and right lately. It's fucking awesome:headbang: No beer tonight though. I am not going through what I did last friday all over again.

Just in case y'all wanted to know, when you decapitate newborn rats, their bodies wriggle around for a good few minutes afterwards. I wasn't doing the decapitation (tomorrow's my kill day)...I was observing the grad student doing his.

Status
Not open for further replies.