OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Okay, Marge gets these paper towels that are like the greatest paper towels ever, and also she ends up having the hots for the "Burly" man on the cover (like "Brawny" ) and writes a letter to the company to see if he's a real guy or whatever, but Homer, I forget if he takes the letter or just overhears her writing it, but anyway, he and Bart send her a fake letter that the "Burly" man is going to come to dinner and she gets all pissed off when she finds out it was Homer and Bart making fun of her. Then Homer starts screaming for no reason and they have to go back into his past and there's this river that seems to be the cause of it and he remembers finding a body in it, but they don't see anything because of the water, so Marge runs home and gets her Burly paper towels and throws a bunch of rolls into the river and it soaks up all the water and they find a skeleton that turns out to be Smithers' dad that Mr. Burns dumped down the "body hatch."

Thank you!

nafnikufesin said:
And Thra:rofl:ude would be most likely to own some of those towels, because I get the sense that he needs to clean up a lot of "fluid" spills /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif
Thank you, too! But I use "Oops, I crapped myself".
It works for those sudden bowel movements, piss, and jizz.
:D

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Do you get shit like the tweenies and teletubbies over were you are

Never heard of tweenies, but teletubbies aren't allowed in my house so I don't have to sit through them. I haven't heard anything about them in a long time so I don't know if they're still on, but yes they were extremely popular here at one time.

And Thra:rofl:ude...thanks for sharing. :yuk:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Never heard of tweenies, but teletubbies aren't allowed in my house so I don't have to sit through them. I haven't heard anything about them in a long time so I don't know if they're still on, but yes they were extremely popular here at one time.

And Thra:rofl:ude...thanks for sharing. !
yuck.gif

They use to be on every channel on the news everywere over here couldent get away from the things.
But the best thing about them was when the Simpsons dressed up as them
lol.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by nafnikufesin
Doesn't somebody have a Homer quote in their sig that says "Homer no function beer well without"?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't that "The Shinning" episode??

im new and using wuick reply so i dont know if that showed thats a quote from earlier. in the shinning episode homer said "no tv and no beer make homer something something" marge:"go crazy?" (after seeing it written all over the walls) homer: "dont mind if i do!!! amofvnoiehtbjnklnrekjnvn who hosah eowh vrwbojbwho habbahbahbah (then chases marge)

anyway, im not really here 4 any reason, hopefully ill get the last word. i read up to about page 4 of this topic, then skipped to here. maybe one day ill read it all.
cyas, petox

Don't forget the fistfights over Tickle Me Elmo. BTW, my son has a Tickle Me Elmo Surprise, which is supposed to be way better for whatever reason marketing could come up with, and we found it before Christmas with no problem. I think some parents are just stupid.

My nephew got a Sesame Street DVD. Sesame Street's 25th Birthday.
It is great. It has a shit load of classic stuff from when I was a kid.
Remember the "Alligator King and His Seven Sons"?

Status
Not open for further replies.