OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maniac, I really hpoe you don't mean Barney! My kids loved that damn thing. I even figured out how to play the riff on guitar cuz I heard it so much!

:lol: Maniac, you say you're from England, but half the time I'd swear you're not speaking English :lol:

I tried to translate what you just said using the babelizer at http://home.cwru.edu/cgi-bin/multibabel but all I got was this:

And the time thats must gripparli he they them, that one that is he, of that my cousins in one, of who they see. To the interior of Verlaengerns to the immense company, of that one the form and to the military regulations of grippare that is green a clearly efficient bulb, organizes them? Urination of the mine goes its too much program and is crowdedly a program

:lol: :lol:

index-1.gif

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Maniac, do you mean Bear in the Big Blue House? My son watches that one as well. Barney isn't allowed here, but the Wiggles, Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, Blue's Clues, PB&J Otter, Bob the Builder and Oswald more than make up for it.

hey brat do u get hi 5 over there?they are like the wiggles but have guys and girls performing.

i freaked out at how popular the wiggles were in america,on 60 mins program a few months back they did a report on them and said the tickets to see wiggles were hotter than the rolling stones!!!

I've never heard of hi 5 but then I only heard about the Wiggles in November, so that doesn't mean they're not around. MSN did this huge article on them a few weeks ago and they were interviewing this dad who had to drive to another state because every venue he tried to buy tickets for sold out in less than an hour. In that article, it said the reason they work so well is because they each get 25% of everything, so there's no bickering over money, which is the downfall of just about every act there is. Pure marketing genius, I'd say.

yeah the guys in the wiggles used to all be in an 80's rock band called the cockroaches which they probably made zilch from,so they have done very well outta the wiggles!

hehehe... I always heard jokes about guys waking up after a night out drinking, only to find themselves in a bed with something vaguely resembling a woman - do you know anyone this has really happenned to??? I sure as hell don't...

Status
Not open for further replies.