OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you can have more chicks like this then
lol.gif

a.jpg
g.jpg

d.jpg

If an ugly chick looks nice after 6 beers, imagine what does a superhot chick, like the one above, look like after a couple of beers??? She can't possibly be hotter than she already is... so what happens with our perception? Does she get uglier or else? :lol:

He's not that bad... how can you say that he's the worst one??? I presume that you understand what he's saying in most of his posts! :lol: could you please translate his strange dialect ?

I won't bother posting if your just gonna slag me off!

I know i have spelling speach problems have done for years but i try my best i have enough problems with people takeing the piss out of me at home and don't want it on the net if your gonna keep doing then do it i just won't bother posting on here!!!!

Easy there, anthrax_moshing_maniac.
They're just fucking with you. {Don't let Ty or Alex know how you feel!}
We're supposed to be assholes to each other (according to Ty).
:D

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
They use to be on every channel on the news everywere over here couldent get away from the things.
But the best thing about them was when the Simpsons dressed up as them
lol.gif
Good luck.
So far, I'm the only one who'll admit to have been bored enough to have read all pages of this thing.

Speaking of which, I need to stop taking days off cause then I have to read a couple pages to catch up with everything. Damn you guys wrote alot while I was gone.

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
I won't bother posting if your just gonna slag me off!

I know i have spelling speach problems have done for years but i try my best i have enough problems with people takeing the piss out of me at home and don't want it on the net if your gonna keep doing then do it i just won't bother posting on here!!!!
Dude, don't worry about it. It's the net, who gives a shit how people spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.