OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
I finally own every Stephen King book, except the non-fiction and I don't own Thinner (I have all of the other Bachman's though)

Are you including the ones that were only released as limited editions? How about Creepshow, Cycle of the Werewolf, My Pretty Pony and Storm of the Century?

Scott

I have Cycle of the Werewolf. Creepshow was a movie...didn't know that was a book and it's not listed at the front except as movies. Storm of the Century was the script. I saw that. I'm just talking the regular books that are listed at the front.

ant_l.jpg

64_Snapshots_WithJohnBush(Anthrax)_2003.jpg

Huh?! Huh?!

I went to a concert last weekend here in Madison that the radio station was calling "Band Camp." It had a bunch of different bands. The important thing here is that during set-up for Damage Plan, the music they were playing sounded familiar. I caught the very end of a song and the singer talking to the crowd. I knew I had heard it, but did not hear it well enough to place it. Then the next song came on- Startin' up a Posse! They played Attack of the Killer B's! I was geeked, but I couldn't tell if anyone else knew what it was.

Riehlthing said:
I have Cycle of the Werewolf. Creepshow was a movie...didn't know that was a book and it's not listed at the front except as movies. Storm of the Century was the script. I saw that. I'm just talking the regular books that are listed at the front.
Rieth - I think they made a movie out of Cycle of the Werewolf called the Silver Bullet or something like that. Rated like PG-13.

mentalmeltdown said:
For all youse soccer fans, hooligans, men, and women into women, here is a cute link. It gets my approval: two bones up.

http://fotoboek.errie.com/Voetbal
Now everyone in the States knows what is up. Women Soccer players are hot. That's one of the reasons why we used to go to there games back when I was in college. 1986 - 1992 era. And yes Rieth that's in the previous century.

Oh man, I saw the most metal kid ever today. He was still in a stroller, being pushed by his dad (I assume) and his hair was all long and messy (looked spikey) and he was throwing the horns. It was just one of those things kids do discovering their hands (as so many baby pictures of kids giving the finger show) but that kid was cooler than everyone else ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.