Our Monthly Collaboration (Cover Tune)

Sorry I didn't get that bass done yet. I wasn't sure whether the drums were going to be changed or not. I'm going away for five days now, so you can pitchshift a guitar or wait for me to come back. :D

OK, since I'm not a guitar player it is my fault for never coming here, but DAMN you guys are holding out on me with the Nevermore covers?

I must have posted 2 or 3 threads over the last several years looking for Nevermore covers to sing over and no one ever replied. I'm hurt, crushed, angered.

So I'm now officially throwing my hat into the ring. < kicks Will away from the mic > growl somewhere else cookie monster :lol:.

Seriously though, send me some music ya bastards.

So, any chance this whole thing is still happening? Haha. I've gone back and jammed along to I, Voyager many times and I'm 99% certain that the rhythm I recorded is correct.

In any case I'm going into the studio today to record Kreator's 'System Decay', bring it home, EZ Drummer it up and hopefully get some opinions :headbang:

I'm polishing up the solo...I've been busy between work and getting ready to go to college.

I've recorded my part and I'm trying to get a decent tone out of them with my pod, I may re-record clean so someone cans end them back through an amp or something.

what about what tomorrow knows? that isn't that hard to play 1st of all, and it is more accessible to more of us, all we need is a tab.
What about sentient 6 or a future uncertain?
but those are great songs, but on a 7 strings, so they are kinda prohibitive for people with 6 and shitty lead skills.
i still suggest if we do something we do it seriously and we do something from the 6 strng era of nevermre. Death of passion would be cool too

or you want to cover metallica's st.anger or enter sandman :lol::lol::lol: (j/k)

i remember when me and guru never finished 42147, i think we should finish that i still have the clean parts and some rythm parts still on my old computer and the 1st solo. but i will have to check.

anyway im not sure what else to do, im up to collaborate anything with you guys.

ill have to hook up my old computer to get the files. but we had somethin going on then we all just stopped, i had the clean parts perfect, the way jeff did it with his amp presets, i got just about perfect. solo was a little scratchy but i remember Jeff posted the tabs for the song on his old website, i dont know if someone has those anymore but they were pretty accurate. other then that we had to do the solo's by ear.