Our Monthly Collaboration (Cover Tune)

Alright I'm uploading now. My FTP client doesn't give me an indication of speed or progress so I'm just bunkering down for the winter and re-emerging when it's done...

EDIT: Sweet, it's done.

It's a 24-bit, 48khz mono wav file (the only depth and rate my ASIO driver supports). I edited it up myself more or less, so you shouldn't have to touch it, sides from re-amping or what not. It's just the clean, DI signal.

Thanks man, I'm glad at least that part is working out for you.

I actually lent my guitar to a band for this evening whilst we tracked guitars, and I have to say... it sounds very nice through a Powerball.

Is there any particular amp you're going to reamp the rhythms through?

Sorry guys, I've been in Eastern Europe for the past two weeks on a school trip but I have recorded my part. I'll upload it when I get back (either sunday or monday)

When I saw Nevermore at the swedenrockfestival last week I watched loomis during I, voyager. And the first riff is incorrect the way we do it.
Maybe its a bit late to change now but its something like:

5-----5-----5--4-----4----4--4----4-----4--2----2---4542
----------------------------------------------------------
-2020--2020-20-2020-2020-20-3232-3232-32-2020-202----

i believe thats correct (or more correct at least).
But its up to u guys how perfect u wanna do it.

Interesting. That riff was hard enough to get tight without excess string noise as it is, I think further complicating it will do more harm than good. Plus, our takes are already finished... it's no big loss.