Our prayers have been answered

wow, a new skyfire album now already being written...
certainly when I got spectral 3 months too late thx to those emofaggs from the record store who don't know dick about music. :D

Honestly I'd rather see fewer albums. It's hard to digest yearly albums when you have lotsa other stuff to listen (as happened to me with Spectral, I'm just getting around to really learning it). Also, I think the songwriting quality takes a dramatic hit when bands crank out yearly albums, whether it be Soilwork or Metallica's Load/Reload fiasco or Chevelle (yea, I liked their first album). Things that would be kickass:

Choral vocals
Funky time sigs (3/2 would rock)
More tempo variations
More of jonas's and veronica's lyrics
a US tour

a fourth album?? sounds nice! but I haven't even listened to MR or Spectral yet... so I think i should get busy... working so I can afford all these damn CDs!!!!!!

ShadowWarrior said:
froosch, i'm from jersey too... where are you exactly?
Haha, I just asked you the same thing in a different thread :hotjump:

I'm from Middletown, in Monmouth County. Coincidentally enough it's pretty much right in the middle of the state.

froosch said:
Haha, I just asked you the same thing in a different thread :hotjump:

I'm from Middletown, in Monmouth County. Coincidentally enough it's pretty much right in the middle of the state.

:headbang:
thats pretty funny! i just read where you are from in the other thread.. we are reallly close. I am in the center of jersey! 1 hour from philly and 1 hour from nyc
:OMG:

we should meet up when the next show comes around. I am going to see MetallicA 3 times this october!!!!!! 2 in philly and 1 in Jersey. GWAHAHAHA

maybe I will see you there...

That would be pretty cool. I don't think I'll be seeing Metallica, but I'm looking forward to Cannibal Corpse (I'm actually not a big Corpse fan but I like the bands they're touring with). I'll probably see you around sometime.

Dude, Starland Ballroom kicks ass (and its name sounds like it's from a Kirby game)! That's gotta be a killer show, I'm definately gonna have to look into that. It's not far from me at all.

Hey members of Skyfire, look how many fans you have in Jersey. You gotta play here now.