Outstanding death metal

What's the super-classic-can't-be-beaten death metal album? I seriously am lacking in death metal. I have a few albums here and there but don't really have a full understanding of the best albums in the genre besides the obvious ones. So list me some shit everyone.

Well some new material is pretty good.

Sinister - The Silent Howling

Benediction - Killing Music

Kalmah - For The Revolution

Master - Slaves to Society

Tell me what you have at the moment and i can help you out more.

What's the super-classic-can't-be-beaten death metal album? I seriously am lacking in death metal. I have a few albums here and there but don't really have a full understanding of the best albums in the genre besides the obvious ones. So list me some shit everyone.

What do you listen to already?

I would go with this 3:
Monstrosity - In Dark Purity
Death - Symbolic
Necrophagist - Epitaph

Impetigo - Horror of Zombies
Death - Spiritual Healing
Death - Human
Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence

There are alot of musts. Don't forget to include Anatomy of the Beast by Intestine Baalism and Altars of Madness by Morbid Angel

At The Gates-The Red in the Sky is Ours

hasn't been mentioned yet.