Own Pictures

AA is super in color. But J.H. has a phantastic black&white face.
I see, that currently it is going to 3D films, but if black&white films again become more trendy, he could try as an actor.;-)
By the way, the first pic demonstrates perfectly the 'dark side' of a person (everybody has one, right?!).:D At least you become curious: What is it - there in the face.

Next time i hopefully won't forget my dusty camera. You all catched me with your pic's. :wave:

People should make more photos. Look at the pic of Tomasz, how happy he is, with some beer in his hands.:)

Haha thanks. Both Pessimism and I have been working our way up the photography ladder, per se.

I was just really glad that Amon Amarth actually stopped by Vegas, since we don't get very many shows here :erk:

did some camping this weekend and this is the view from my campsite :)

TransaxleRun1007-082011020.jpg

Sugar!!! Already such a strong-minded, strong-willed expression in her cute face!:) Guess, she'll always know what she wants.

Btw, what's her name?

Her name is Isabella (had to work in English and Spanish) was born November 15, weighing almost 4 kilos.

Sugar!!! Already such a strong-minded, strong-willed expression in her cute face!:) Guess, she'll always know what she wants.

Oh, trust me, she does know what she wants... If you are one nanosecond late for feeds that's hell to pay for! :devil: But otherwise looking after her is a breeze. Just as well!