Own Pictures

That's me with two friends in Berlin last summer.
rijkstaggwu5.jpg

And this is my best friend:
krostiinaltenxh1.jpg

Greets, Helge

haha, nice wedding costume!

Here's me at my archeological dig with two other dudes i met there (i'm in the middle), and then a few pics of the dig (gallo-roman sanctuary, temples and basilica). twas pretty cool:
IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

Aurvandils tá;6544325 said:
Fuck I've got the same hammer ^^ Now I have to finish my self-made one :zombie:
But I'm not satisfied whith you not looking like a real gaul :oops:

Was your picture taken at the Reichstag? i seem to notice the tourists waiting in line for hours to tour this building.
I did not feel like wasting time touring it, so instead we sat on the grass and had a few beers. Actually, we walked all the way from there to Friedrichstrasse ... a good 5 kms.

Aurvandils tá;6544325 said:
Fuck I've got the same hammer ^^ Now I have to finish my self-made one :zombie:
But I'm not satisfied whith you not looking like a real gaul :oops:

How do I not look like a Gaul? Long hair, light eyes, brownish light hair. I match the romans' description!
If you meant modern day french, even before mass immigration to France, the country has never been ethnically homogeneous. South is darker, north is lighter (to be brief).

@Aurvandils tá, actually, that Mjölnir is my cheap sucky one that i brought to the dig cause i didn't want to risk loosing my expensive bronze big pretty one :D (so i left that one safe at home).

I've been to Paris, and I can tell you that majority of its residence that I've seen don't look anything like you or I ;)

How do I not look like a Gaul? Long hair, light eyes, brownish light hair. I match the romans' description!
If you meant modern day french, even before mass immigration to France, the country has never been ethnically homogeneous. South is darker, north is lighter (to be brief).

@Aurvandils tá, actually, that Mjölnir is my cheap sucky one that i brought to the dig cause i didn't want to risk loosing my expensive bronze big pretty one :D (so i left that one safe at home).

I mean you're not naked
s026.gif

No you have a hammer ^^

haha, nay, gauls weren't naked, the welsh were ;)
and yeah, my mjolnir :( i decided to wear that instead of my celtic cross cause people thought i was christian with that.

Tomasz: oh, well Paris is still white in majority, but the more touristic neighborhoods are indeed quite ethnically diverse, especially that young allogene people from the northern suburbs alway hang around there doing nothing constructive. ;)

A celtic cross is just a sun cross with longer legs. And as for the Irish monks inventing it in the 10th century, well, there are extant examples predating that by centuries, and those are just the stone ones that survived until now, so that's a rather dubious claim. ;)

Ok, lol. Yeah, i used to wear the celtic cross with the longer arm, which is indeed a christian symbol derived from a pagan symbol.
I didn't wear it for religious purposes but for ethnic ones (being part breton). I could have worn other symbols to show my "celtic pride" but I'm not a great fan of the triskel for example, and i find celtic crosses pretty neat.
The problem of those is that people then thought i was christian and I didn't like promoting that religion.
Now i could wear the celtic cross without the longer arms, but that is too well known as a symbol of white pride as well. Not that I am not proud to be white, but I like walking around in the streets without having every dumbass ethnomasochist getting all nervous about it.