Own Pictures

Only recent picture I have, reppin AA and living the High Life. Yay ;D

2hrd3wk.jpg

Saw that coming from a mile away... I'm growing my hair long and that is the length it is now. Butthole :(

Yeah. Everyone who doesn't have hair like me goes through that stage. I went through the "looking like a fucking moron" stage instead.

speak english or die

Although I agree an international forum should be in english I was gonna be mad at you for saying this but then i saw this post:

Emo hair sighted. Missle launch sequence initiated.

.. and realised you ruled ;)

and yeah, for those of us males with long hair.. we all went through the emo hair phase.... but to look less of an emo you gotta seperate your hair in the middle... you know... not on the sides.. you look less emo that way.

@blutaar: sorry i don't have a picture of my brother :s. but you are look-alikes. If I get one i'll post it to show you but its unlikely... but we never know.

i think guys should ALWAYS part their hair down the middle.. no side. thats just gay at any length..

Ah fuck I'm gay :cry:

Rubbish! It's almost a bloody matter of your hair style and face. And personal taste of course ;) My opinion is that middle parted hair tends more to look ugly (not gay - that really is a matter of emo or no emo ;)) But as I said it's almost a matter of HOW... :yuk:

all you dudes talking about how your hair is parted or what have you, are on the borderline of gayland, not that there is anything wrong with that ;), anyway I comb mine all backwards when wet and then it all naturally parts on it own somewhere close in the center when dry ;)

Aurvandils tá;7040672 said:
Ah fuck I'm gay :cry:

Rubbish! It's almost a bloody matter of your hair style and face. And personal taste of course ;) My opinion is that middle parted hair tends more to look ugly (not gay - that really is a matter of emo or no emo ;)) But as I said it's almost a matter of HOW... :yuk:

dunno, why dont you post pics of your hair parted various ways and we can tell you which looks best :p