Own Pictures

Here's to you, here's to me, friends forever we shall be, but if we should ever disagree....FUCK YOU..and here's to me!:heh:
My favorite toast!

Ha! Good one!

I don't know what i was thinking when i posted that pic though. I look like a goddamn Mormon choir boy. Looking at it now makes me want to kick my own ass, lol.

I've had lots of job interviews lately, y'see ...and, uh, you know, the necessary grooming and all..

That photo is destined for the memory hole, methinks.

Ha! Good one!

I don't know what i was thinking when i posted that pic though. I look like a goddamn Mormon choir boy. Looking at it now makes me want to kick my own ass, lol.

I've had lots of job interviews lately, y'see ...and, uh, you know, the necessary grooming and all..

That photo is destined for the memory hole, methinks.

HAHA Now that you mention it, you do =P
j/k :heh:

I will post some photos of myself. My friends found these on Return To The Pit. They specifically went for the ones that were funniest, so I'm not at my best here...

I'm the one with the hair.
328185-1.jpg

Here I look like I've just been stabbed....
328329.jpg

Me going for ZP's hand during a Dragonforce set
328328.jpg

Me looking a little weird here...pretty goofy.
328457-2.jpg

Not only do I look like a retard here, but I just elbowed my buddy in the head.
amon_amarth012_397225.jpg

If you look, you can see me being crushed against the bouncer's stomach.
amon_amarth017_397230.jpg

...and again. It was a brutal show.
amon_amarth022_397235.jpg

This is right before we all sat down during Sonic Syndicate's set when AA played the Worcester Palladium
sonic_syndicate092_397465.jpg

And the infamous sit down...
sonic_syndicate093_397466.jpg

Here I am looking at something on the ground and this picture was taken at just the right moment to make me look like some faggy emo kid.

4239048dd8.jpg

Actually i thought you looked like Jesus.
Viking Jesus.
That guy has a cast, and is in the front at a metal gig?! XD!
It was really weird. He also had a ring through his eyebrow. He was singing along to every song by every band, too...
That gig was:
He is Legend (better than expected)
Chimaira (way better than expected)
Dragonforce (Brilliant, as always)
Killswitch Engage (stupid fucking morons. who wears a turtleneck onstage? also, they sucked really bad and their fans were assholes)