Own Pictures

Jesus christ... females... always blaming it on the man. :D

I'm 21, look younger than that cause i'm so not the meditteranean hairy type that i have very little facial hair and shit :p
I don't think my picture is in this thread, i took them out cause i don't like putting some on the net. Probably won't put any on now because I jokingly said i was hot so now people expect something false lol.

Bates: i actually have an american accent when i speak english ^^

:lol: :lol: so true!!!

ive browsed through the picture thread, and the problem with 99% of the boys here is just that.. they're boys lol. everyone looks about 17/18.

whats wrong with 17/18 metalheads guys??? :( we literaly rule, and we r the future of the metal world, so i think u kinda need to reconsider to date one of them,
well im taken now, but it looks like soon i'll be free :p

i'll keep u posted :p:p

:lol: nah the last guy i dated was 21.. and he was a complete moron.. surprise surprise haha.. dunno about going there again with another so young.. let them stick to their 16 year old girls..

Dawn....as I wait for a deer for walk by so I can drill him.....taken in typical MySpace fashion, my tree stand only fits one......

105_0245.jpg

yes, thats the AA skullie I got at the show in '06

Bates: i actually have an american accent when i speak english ^^

Having lived in America all my life I can't imagine how the American english sounds like an accent (of course), but it's a very plain way of speaking the language I think. Now euro's that speak it, now that is an accent.

This probably the most ignorant post of all time now that I think of it....haha

There's plenty of accents in the US. Even after 4 years in Kansas, everyone can tell within about 30 seconds that I'm not from around here. Still got that good old Yankee accent, on the upside, I'm the only one who can understand the British gal at work half the time.

Have any luck this year, Sleipnir? I didn't even get to hardly go last season, every time I turned around, something was blowing up and I needed to fix it.

I got a doe and 2 turkey in '07, nothing yet so far this year, next season coming up for me starts in April with spring turkey.......and speaking of turkeys, here they are, both killed with the bow. The bow between the two birds is mine, the other one is my dads.

105_0212.jpg