Own Pictures

oi Frenchie - where's your picture? haha

@ vilewoman - i thought that was only in Australia :lol: seems its pandemic! *runs off crying*

Girl! I've been looking for ages, still ain't found someone who I feel I am a good match with. HAHA Mainly cuz I can out smartass them all :lol:
And I meet guys who tell me they listen to harder music then I do, and they're favorite band is always Tool :erk:

Girl! I've been looking for ages, still ain't found someone who I feel I am a good match with. HAHA Mainly cuz I can out smartass them all :lol:
And I meet guys who tell me they listen to harder music then I do, and they're favorite band is always Tool :erk:

:lol: :lol: so true!!!

ive browsed through the picture thread, and the problem with 99% of the boys here is just that.. they're boys lol. everyone looks about 17/18.

:lol: :lol: so true!!!

ive browsed through the picture thread, and the problem with 99% of the boys here is just that.. they're boys lol. everyone looks about 17/18.

Amen sister! I'm 31, so 18 is just a tad too young for me. Problem with most metalhead men in my age bracket...is that they are or have been in jail recently, can't hold down a job and are pricks...don't get me wrong, I love an asshole...but don't want a man I feel I need to bitch smack, often.

Amen sister! I'm 31, so 18 is just a tad too young for me. Problem with most metalhead men in my age bracket...is that they are or have been in jail recently, can't hold down a job and are pricks...don't get me wrong, I love an asshole...but don't want a man I feel I need to bitch smack, often.

:lol: :lol: you're a legend! I've noticed here, metal guys seem to go SERIOUSLY downhill after 30 - when I'm browsing myspace all the pictures I'm like 'ooh who's that' I'll open up and find out theyre like 21.. fuck! So then I look for over 30, and they look more like about 50! :zombie:

:lol: :lol: you're a legend! I've noticed here, metal guys seem to go SERIOUSLY downhill after 30 - when I'm browsing myspace all the pictures I'm like 'ooh who's that' I'll open up and find out theyre like 21.. fuck! So then I look for over 30, and they look more like about 50! :zombie:

Right on sister! How fucking true! :lol::lol:
Metal men @ age 18, mmm if only you were older....metal men @ age 30 hmm if only you didn't look like Keith Richards
Girl you need to look me up on MSN