Own Pictures

christmas2007.jpg

Fighting the wine cork that would not die. Seriously, my brother sat down and held the bottle while I pulled the corkscrew, and he came out of his seat before it came out. That's his Sasquatch ass to the right, behind Dad.
christmas200713.jpg

Me, Lars, Duncan, and Purgatory Falls in winter.

I like that second pic Bates. all thats missing is a rifle instead of the stick, and a "support the NRA" sign behind :D
nice beard!

I like that second pic Bates. all thats missing is a rifle instead of the stick, and a "support the NRA" sign behind :D
nice beard!

Stick, bah. Think of it as a spoon cousin!!

If you ask "Why a spoon cousin" I'll hit you :heh:

Well someone managed to take a picture of me on xmas day, it's a rare thing but I'm gonna ask them to give me a copy so I can post a pic of me.

You guessed it, I hate cameras and the reason why I got a job behind the camera instead :rolleyes:

nice beard!

Hehe, I do support the NRA, but I don't own any firearms. I don't need them. I use a bow for hunting, and quite frankly don't need a gun to deal with people. That's what my little brother the fighter pilot/gun nut is for. :p