Own Pictures

those were fuckin' good times/memories for sure, I have vivid memories after seeing Tobi whip his out in public, I suppose when in doubt (or super drunk) whip it out, coming to Bochum in zee germany?

DSCF0048.jpg

From Wacken 2004, me on the left. A forum regular probably recognizes himself in the picture. Also, feel free to check my pics with various band members in the link below.

killer boots man, well, actually views, perhaps I'll hit the trails there next year

You definitely should go, it's awesome down there. If you intend to check
out the better known places like Torres del Paine or Los Glaciares you
should avoid Jan and Feb though. We've been there late March and it was
still kinda busy. It will be crowded during high season.

If you travel away from the beaten paths you should polish your spanish
(no pun intended :D). We just knew a little bit of spanish and it was ...
um ... interesting to get around. ;)

Tomasz, are you coming to Bochum?

Don't know yet Fester as I had planned tour of Florida kind of like you guys did back in 2005 but extended and litterally around the state during the last 14 days of 2008, at the same time I really would like to come to Bochum as I know it's one in a lifetime opportunity for AA fans, right now I'm simply buying time not knowing which way to go

If you travel away from the beaten paths you should polish your spanish
(no pun intended :D). We just knew a little bit of spanish and it was ...
um ... interesting to get around. ;)

I feel strongly about my body/sign language skills last time I Czech-ed, so no need to polish my spanish as that will finish me ;)

btw, I'm heading to Peru in a few weeks to do 4-day Inca trail and some other stuff

I feel strongly about my body/sign language skills last time I Czech-ed, so no need to polish my spanish as that will finish me ;)

btw, I'm heading to Peru in a few weeks to do 4-day Inca trail and some other stuff

Dude, I'll move you straight up to lettuce if you get me a few GREAT pics!