Own Pictures

{FLäskKäfT};7451573 said:
Hot, you might steal my heart! :oops:

Hi, I'm a theif and I'm here to steal your heart. ;)

I need more useful information in my head, other than 300 or so pickup lines :heh: Then again they do work. *insert cackle here*

:rolleyes:Ok, for those making the pilgrimage to Bochum, keep an eye out for me. Here's me just a few hours ago, striking the ol' "too cool for school" pose for my new camera...:rolleyes: :lol:

mesn6.jpg

Looking forward to meeting some of you people. Cheers!

You look my ex-husband. Except you have lighter hair.
:lol: @ some

Early in the morning... I am still sleepy and sitting in my tent in a festival area.. I think the second day of the festival, and I am about to start getting prepared for the Testament gig in the evening...

How cute is she! Awwwww!

you should see her headbanging or doing the windmill...makes my heart melt. She has me wrapped around her finger...the way it should be :)

you should see her headbanging or doing the windmill...makes my heart melt. She has me wrapped around her finger...the way it should be :)

That is how it should be!! Since I don't have kids of my own, I spoil my friends and give them back, hehe. How old is she?

She is 5 years old. Here is my favorite picture of her:

2696864862_91dab48911_o.jpg

What am I to do when she gives me a look like that??? I'm toast.

:rolleyes:Ok, for those making the pilgrimage to Bochum, keep an eye out for me. Here's me just a few hours ago, striking the ol' "too cool for school" pose for my new camera...:rolleyes: :lol:

mesn6.jpg

The next one was taken a couple years ago atop the St. Charles Bridge during my foray into Prague. Incidentally, for those coming from overseas to the Bochum show who are thinking about traveling around Europe a bit during during your stay, Prague is definitely worth "czeching" out (please pardon the pun;)).

1000644ch8.jpg

Looking forward to meeting some of you people. Cheers!

:worship:... finally, there is a face on the other side of the computer! :heh: :D

And finally, I found a picture where I'm actually looking towards the camera :D

So, here is me above the clouds, checking out Observatorio Del Teide on Tenerife, Canary
Islands. (Man, I like my job :) )

dscn4012_small.jpg

And finally, I found a picture where I'm actually looking towards the camera :D

So, here is me above the clouds, checking out Observatorio Del Teide on Tenerife, Canary
Islands. (Man, I like my job :) )

What do you do? And when can I start, I want a job with views like that! Ooo and looking at stars. Lucky :p