Own Pictures

OMG! I found a picture of you that you posted (can't take it back now), with no horns or fingers in front of your face! I'm so impressed =P
AWESOME SHIRT
Gimmie! :lol::lol:

haha that shirt is far to big for me now (since i've lost 16 kilos) and i don't have the massive beard thingy anymore. man, it was massive. glad i got rid of it though, i think birds were starting to nest in it or something. lol!

l_d2b7b7d23b2bb82782cec4bc1a16804f.jpg

Me and my girlfriend at my mom's place

m_f8840a620f311aefc4afca70f1442e37.jpg

I don't know why I'm tourist-y in this pic. I live here, she was visiting!

l_71dd54eb172e3eb7108c716008c46687.jpg

And just a romantic night at the pub

:lol: no no no, I was here... just a bit busy lately :D

Before being a member of this forum, I had a feeling similar to yours with this subject, I didn't want to socialize on the internet. I had the feeling that I couldn't trust people who I never saw in person. But then I realized that this is like real life... you can find different kinds of people, bad people who is better to maintain far from you :yuk: but you can also find really nice people, people that is worth to know, like all mates from this forum...:headbang:

Hey, i thought you were M.I.A.! :p

I actually did post some pics of myself when i first started posting a lot, but quickly deleted them cos i was ashamed that i had started socializing over the internet, as i always thought only dweebs did it that sort of thing. :D I'm slowly starting to come terms with it, however, and i've even started being open about it to a select few real-life people i know.

Perhaps one day i'll be able to fully "come out of the closet" and proudly shout it to the skies, "I socialize on the internet!" :p

:lol: no no no, I was here... just a bit busy lately :D

Before being a member of this forum, I had a feeling similar to yours with this subject, I didn't want to socialize on the internet. I had the feeling that I couldn't trust people who I never saw in person. But then I realized that this is like real life... you can find different kinds of people, bad people who is better to maintain far from you :yuk: but you can also find really nice people, people that is worth to know, like all mates from this forum...:headbang:

Heheh, well, when i first started posting i had just going through some hard times in real life (breaking up with a girl, hating my job, blah blahblah...) and i had all these negative preconceptions about people who socialized on the internet, yet here i was joining a forum. I thought i had truly hit rock bottom.

My bias about the internet probably stemmed from the fact that I grew up socializing the old-fashioned way. Shit, when this here webbernet thingy really started taking off about 10 years ago, i think most people my age and older just assumed it would be a haven for the likes of anti-social Star Trek geeks and assorted sexual deviants.

And while this forum has done little to dispel my preconceived notions of internet chatters being a bunch of fucking goons :D (j/k), i realize in retrospect that my participating in this forum was one of the smartest things i ever did.

To Bochum we ride! :kickass:

This is an old one of me from the first trip to the sandbox (2004-2005). It's kinda metal, i think.... stupid monkeysuit....
P1010013.jpg

(I'm the one in the back)