Oh, AK's are fun. I dig Sigs or HK's more though
Mini 14's are a blast

Hand guns, always Sig, HK, Desert Eagle
I have expensive taste, hehe

Oh, AK's are fun. I dig Sigs or HK's more though
Mini 14's are a blast

Hand guns, always Sig, HK, Desert Eagle
I have expensive taste, hehe

Although the 7.62-edness of the AK is great, I still miss my old M-249. The other guys in that unit were jealous because I could shoulder-fire the SAW and still hit what I was aiming at.

BTW, the monkey-suit comment was due to the fact that we were in the desert with DCU's and jungle camo body armor. At least have the camo match....please..

I still say that you don't know fun till you play with the MK-19 with live ammo... :devil:

I knew what I was getting into when I signed up, I just didn't realize how often I'd end up out in the sand. Not that I'd change it, I wouldn't have met Rhonda if i hadn't been deployed. I wouldn't be as upset about being out here, if the progress we're making were more readily apparent. Ah well... I don't like politics anyways....

Although the 7.62-edness of the AK is great, I still miss my old M-249. The other guys in that unit were jealous because I could shoulder-fire the SAW and still hit what I was aiming at.

BTW, the monkey-suit comment was due to the fact that we were in the desert with DCU's and jungle camo body armor. At least have the camo match....please..

I still say that you don't know fun till you play with the MK-19 with live ammo... :devil:

I knew what I was getting into when I signed up, I just didn't realize how often I'd end up out in the sand. Not that I'd change it, I wouldn't have met Rhonda if i hadn't been deployed. I wouldn't be as upset about being out here, if the progress we're making were more readily apparent. Ah well... I don't like politics anyways....

Of all my guns I would have to say I miss my handgun the most (I sold it). Sig P238 (so shiny), nice gun 9mm nicked down to a .380 If I remember correctly (I may not) the 9mm is 92 grains and the .380 is 88.

Aww, we spent many a night playing GS because you were in the desert. I will never ever forget those nights! Being silly hunting or in town. Being EPIC and singing Slayer, Pantera and many other bands at the table. Chatting with you, Jer and Andy..haha. Good times!
I'm gonna go pee ass.

dscf3019qd2.jpg

yep shes right . From turkey

u must see white sea from south cities

omg !! i m seeing necromancy in turkey ?