Own Pictures

@ Bill, that's an awesome face man :lol: <3 the picture in the background!

@ JFAD Hey now I resemble that remark!

@ Gnoff, How's the weather up there? :p

Woow.. Haley is cute.. What's she listening to?

Thanks! I'll tell her you said that.

I'm not sure what she's listening to, but I believe it's a movie from the DVD player in car (with four of them, it's pays to have something for them to do :D)

here's the whole gang, taken on the day I left. Someone needs to come find me with a camera when when i'm not in uniform...

family.jpg

I'm not sure what she's listening to, but I believe it's a movie from the DVD player in car (with four of them, it's pays to have something for them to do :D)

here's the whole gang, taken on the day I left. Someone needs to come find me with a camera when when i'm not in uniform...

family.jpg

Wow!!!!!!!! Such an awesome family!!!!!!!!! :headbang::kickass::worship:

Yeah Thailmore, thats one awesome family. If I have one goal in my life its to have such a sweet family like yours some day. :)

family.jpg

I'll bring my camera when I come visit. Or when you come, whichever happens first. :p
Dude, would be a long drive for you and I don't know when you get back (which day), but Carcass is coming, so is GWAR!! Kataklysm is playing around the same time as AA in VA, and a few days later in SC. We should try and do one of those shows, my bro Kevin and his girl Nikki are seriously considering the drive to see Kataklysm and Dying Fetus...we will for sure be at GWAR and Carcass though.
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

You need to come to one of those shows with me bro!

I'll bring my camera when I come visit. Or when you come, whichever happens first. :p
Dude, would be a long drive for you and I don't know when you get back (which day), but Carcass is coming, so is GWAR!! Kataklysm is playing around the same time as AA in VA, and a few days later in SC. We should try and do one of those shows, my bro Kevin and his girl Nikki are seriously considering the drive to see Kataklysm and Dying Fetus...we will for sure be at GWAR and Carcass though.
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

You need to come to one of those shows with me bro!

I need to check with Brooke, I still haven't converted her fully, and i dunno if she'd wanna go see a real concert or not... I've been told that 28SEP-29OCT is block leave, so I may be able to make it to the AA show at Jaxx!!:worship:

We'll see what happens...