Own Pictures

Sweet Bathory tee Herger. Tat's not so much O_O

Only recent pic I have, and yes....wasted.
hx6yci.jpg

Lol, lets just say it was a weird time in my life and a spur of the moment type thing. I'm sure people here will know what it is and ream me for it.

Some new pics
groupshotclose.jpg

Sunday night's D&D session. I'm nearest the wall. Yes, this is outdoors, surrounded by tiki torches, at night. That's just how epic we are.

withguitar.jpg

Me with my new guitar. It is teh sex.

O_O ouch!

Ugh, anyways...is that a Schecter you have there?
Ugh to my schecter?
Yeah, schecter hellraiser c-1, I think. Not sure. Got a real floyd rose and EMGs, 81/89. Mahogany body, quilted maple top, rosewood fretboard with cross inlays. Pure sex.
That photo isn't too good. You need to see the thing in light. The quilted maple top just soaks up the light and it looks gorgeous. Also, you can't see the binding, which is very nice.
In practical terms, it sounds and plays fantastic, and it's got a locking nut, which is good because I hate tuning shit.
Sorry for the rant.

I need a better fucking webcam :cry:

I'm a dude motherfucker!!!!!:guh:

Sorry. It's the chin.
No offense. Girls like that shit anyhow.

my.php

only got that one handy :p

it was funny cause i had just payd 6 beers :p im so damn lazy that i tell someone that i pay him a beer if he gets one for me, in that case i asked 2 for me right away..... (i have oen in da horn and one in the hand :p) im a nice person to have around lol

EDIT:

the pic aint showing up only link??

anyways my avatar from other forums is handy too :p hardly counts as a pic tough

BY4JI1563838-02.jpg