Own Pictures

I'm 157.48cm (5'2")
That's the joke behind the short, only a few inches taller than a midget :p
I <3 my new shirt!

P.S. I will wear this shirt in the epic pic of Me, Anna, Danne and Gnoff!

I dig Sigs

I have the P226. I LOVE it.

On a side note, the A.R.M.S. rail for my M4A1 came today, now just waiting for the scope to get here......

Next toy is probably gonna be a M1A.

I took the M4 to the range on friday and my remington 870 on saturday. My shoulder was B&B from slinging 3" magnum slugs out of the 870 sighting it in at 100yds for deer season, damm that stings.

I have the P226. I LOVE it.

On a side note, the A.R.M.S. rail for my M4A1 came today, now just waiting for the scope to get here......

Next toy is probably gonna be a M1A.

I took the M4 to the range on friday and my remington 870 on saturday. My shoulder was B&B from slinging 3" magnum slugs out of the 870 sighting it in at 100yds for deer season, damm that stings.

NICE! I want a Sig P210 =D
Killer next toy!
I wouldn't mind having the new H&K .556 rifle *drools*

hahahayh2.jpg

last summer in london

@ Danne :lol: retards, FTW

@ Fenrisúlfr yep you look like trouble too :p

@ The Captain, I want that glass man! That's freaking awesome.
Someday I will get brave and post a fat pic of me. Was in Vegas, went to Star Trek The Experience (yes I am a nerd) and had a drink called the Warp Core Breech! 8 different rums. Served in the biggest bowl/glass I have ever seen. Went to Caesar's Palace right after, had to lean against a statue to sit up, lol. Good times!

I found some pics of me that aren't in uniform.

This is from christmas during my time in Hawaii in '03.
reclip.jpg

This one is from I don't know when, and I don't know what the deal is with the face....
billjones.jpg

And this is my youngest, Haley.
haley.jpg

yay.
KeepRight.jpg