Own Pictures

It scares me how close some people are to their siblings. Even though we live in the same house I very rarely even speak to mine.

It scares me how close some people are to their siblings. Even though we live in the same house I very rarely even speak to mine.

That is why I am an only child...:heh: My parents probably did not want two of us fighting for world supremacy in the house.

I would have vanquished anyway. Mwahahaha :devil:

Sometimes I wish I had an older brother or a wee sister though. :( Im the only one on our group of friends who's not got them.

Tagradh, for most people, it goes through phases. You may find you get on much better once you have all moved out.

Meh, living with siblings isn't much different from living with a lover.
After a time you start to do silly things like take pictures of the other on the toilet for amusement. Once you've lived together for a while, I think your collective IQ drops.
My ex husband never took pics of me, but he did get this thing after awhile where he would draw a smiley face on his finger, stick it under the door and say "I see you". Retard.

33ttqpi.jpg

playing a little bass =D

wow you're soo pale ( in a good way cos I adore pale skins) ! I adore your skin , I can imagine how soft it feels even from behind my screen :p

Meh, living with siblings isn't much different from living with a lover.
My ex husband never took pics of me, but he did get this thing after awhile where he would draw a smiley face on his finger, stick it under the door and say "I see you". Retard.

*ROFL* Because it reminded me of some little turd's guide of how to keep love in a long relationship that was published in a magazine. This missy miss know it best said you should leave a daily note for your boyfriend/lover/husband/bit of rough.... Underneath the toilet seat, so that he would find it when he lifts the seat to go for his morning piss. :erk::erk::erk:

Yes, that is something that you want... for your husband to think of you while he is siphoning his pithon. At best, he will get a boner and be unable to pee... At worst, he will get the pavlovian reflex to want to pee everytime you tell him you love him.

I think I actually peed myself when I read that. So I blamed it on him. :heh:

I´m having some kind of a *hit-and-run-laugh-about-get-angry-and-like-again-each-other-relationship with my brother* .. i´m taking creepy pics of him as well .. so .. we´re hating each other maybe half an hour.. i get angry .. roar sth in german in his face .. listen to black metal with my door shut.. come out again.. then she shoots sth in my face (for example a !not hard! shoe in my face .. i hit him with a ball in form of a cat .. hurts without leaving traces ^^) and we like each other again :devil:

My brother not wanting to be on a pic....

ahhhhhgs6.jpg

That is why I am an only child...:heh: My parents probably did not want two of us fighting for world supremacy in the house.

I would have vanquished anyway. Mwahahaha :devil:

Sometimes I wish I had an older brother or a wee sister though. :( Im the only one on our group of friends who's not got them.

Tagradh, for most people, it goes through phases. You may find you get on much better once you have all moved out.

My sister doesn't talk to anyone very much and it's been this way our entire lifes so I doubt it'll change any time in the next decade, I really don't care tbh. Too many people are like z0mg blood relative must love etc but I genuinely care more for friends than most my family.

And yet people try to tell me that generally only ugly people listen to metal. (I live in a small town; extreme narrow-mindedness reigns supreme, sadly.) After snooping my way through this thread, methinks I've got enough evidence to the contrary. :p

Ah, so he is just trying to cover his face! ... :loco: thanks for the explanation.

When I first saw the picture I thought you had beaten him up and he was holding his head in pain :lol::lol::lol:

LOL nope that does not happen too often :lol:

Finally I post picture of me by myself ;)
Me an my Sis someday (and our Mother in the background ^^) in 2007...maybe one of the best photos ever taken of me. There are not too many good ones ;)

30m6c76.jpg