Own Pictures

LOL nope that does not happen too often :lol:

Finally I post picture of me by myself ;)
Me an my Sis someday (and our Mother in the background ^^) in 2007...maybe one of the best photos ever taken of me. There are not too many good ones ;)

30m6c76.jpg

You are not twins or anything like that?

Cuteness runs in the family though ;)

I gonna pwn some n00bs on the streets of NY city \m/ Then ill eat some cats and finally rape some hairless kids.

And then i gonna lick my fuckin gun.

Above two posts made me lol.

I don't really care if people wanna collect guns/swords, whatever. I just don't like the idea of using them. If people are gonna fight it should just be the two of them and nothing else.

Did you heared something 'bout Air Soft Gun? It's just a replica. It shoots with a 6mm plastic bullets. But looks fuckin real. And that's why i love it, it is heavy and... mhmmmm ; d

Also, I am collecting swords and axes, armors as well. Am i a serial killer? Hell knows.

Did you heared something 'bout Air Soft Gun? It's just a replica. It shoots with a 6mm plastic bullets. But looks fuckin real. And that's why i love it, it is heavy and... mhmmmm ; d

Also, I am collecting swords and axes, armors as well. Am i a serial killer? Hell knows.

I'd let you serial kill me, bbz.

Above two posts made me lol.

I don't really care if people wanna collect guns/swords, whatever. I just don't like the idea of using them. If people are gonna fight it should just be the two of them and nothing else.

Unless of course they are midgets, I personally think it would be funny as hell to watch two midgets charging at each other with flails whirling.

now this is why people always scream "serial killer" to metal listeners... youre a fuckin dickhead

go fuck your gun, and enjoy your coolness

He's a dickhead for liking guns? Isn't that like saying he's a dickhead for liking metal? Come on, now, telling other people how to live fails.

FTR....guns rule, but the Air Softs aren't really my thing, I like the real deal.

But getting shot with an air soft ain't exactly fun either.

I remember that awesome gun debate we had.

You: I've been in situations where if I'd had a gun there would have been violence
Me: Isn't that a really good argument against guns?
You: ...

He's a dickhead for liking guns? Isn't that like saying he's a dickhead for liking metal? Come on, now, telling other people how to live fails.

Well, I don't think he was necessarily condemning people who like guns. I think he was condemning people who act like moronic gang-bangers with guns, which is clearly the case in those pictures.

I remember that awesome gun debate we had.

You: I've been in situations where if I'd had a gun there would have been violence
Me: Isn't that a really good argument against guns?
You: ...

Not exactly an accurate recollection, but if that's the way you remember it, whatever. There are so many variables concerning guns and scenarios, yet all the anti-gun bullshit was painting things strictly black and white, and that's simply not reasonable or logical. I remember getting pissed off enough at all the stupidity concerning guns that I left for like 4 months or some such shit.

Anyways...I'm NOT looking to go down that road again, so better to discuss music. However, shitting on someone because they like guns is weak as piss. You don't like guns? Great, fine. Don't own them, and that way they won't be in the hands of someone who wouldn't know what to do with them.

Well, I don't think he was necessarily condemning people who like guns. I think he was condemning people who act like moronic gang-bangers with guns, which is clearly the case in those pictures.

He was only standing by some grafitti in one pic. Nothing else (and even that) doesn't really mean he was acting like a gangbanger. It means people will look at it and assume that's what's happening.