Own Pictures

Feb. 2002

AmonAmarth022002001.jpg

umm no, im not about to get it, i've had little hair there for ages now so it wont grow also plugging eyebrows is pretty gay!

It's not as gay as you think. Maybe what's wrong is you are afraid you won't be able to put up with the pain. :heh:

I've been known to pin people down long enough to do the job. They always thank me afterwards. :p Mostly. :devil:

I'm not into football myself, but it does look like DIF indeed.

Nor am I, I learn these things by osmosis- At the time I was surrounded by people talking football 8 hours a day pretty much. And dress down day was always a collection of random European Football tops.

Anyway at least it was not Scottish football they were talking about, that's a consolation...

umm no, im not about to get it, i've had little hair there for ages now so it wont grow also plugging eyebrows is pretty gay!

Well I'm far from getting a unibrow but I've had a few tiny hairs growing between my eyebrows and I just plugged them out with my fingernails. I don't have any hair on my chest either but whenever there's a hair growing around the nipples I plugg it out as well with my fingernails.
I don't feel gay about doing this, I just take care of myself :p

Well I'm far from getting a unibrow but I've had a few tiny hairs growing between my eyebrows and I just plugged them out with my fingernails. I don't have any hair on my chest either but whenever there's a hair growing around the nipples I plugg it out as well with my fingernails.
I don't feel gay about doing this, I just take care of myself :p

Wax is faster...

Oooouch! There's a place in town here that will "touch up your nipple colour" with a tattoo gun for you, too, if you're really into pain...

Fastest ever is to go see the little East Indian ladies. They weave a unibrow (or any other facial hair) in about 20 seconds flat and rip it out in another second. Waaaay better than plucking eyebrows, and apparently it works just as well on a unibrow. And it's waaaay cheaper than wax or salong plucking if you're paying for it.

Oooouch! There's a place in town here that will "touch up your nipple colour" with a tattoo gun for you, too, if you're really into pain...

Fastest ever is to go see the little East Indian ladies. They weave a unibrow (or any other facial hair) in about 20 seconds flat and rip it out in another second. Waaaay better than plucking eyebrows, and apparently it works just as well on a unibrow. And it's waaaay cheaper than wax or salong plucking if you're paying for it.

I've tried finding one of these "threading" ladies but so far not managed :( They seem to advertise via word of mouth only. So until then DIY is the cheapest option.

Nipple tattooing? ouch, that's one not to brag about :ill:

NIpple coloring....yeup I think i will put that right under the tattooed eye and lip liner on my list of things to never be done. Although it could be fun if they did somethin other than natural colors to walk round with neon green ones.