Own Pictures

However one thing i've observed over the years is that guys who don't have much body/facial hair seem to be less prone to going bald and tend to age more "gracefully".

That "baby-face" will pay off when you reach the age where you want to look younger than you actually are.

Whereas right now, my "grandpa-face" will be paying off shortly, when I want to avoid getting carded for shit.

Aurvandils tá;7087858 said:
Flaming = :headbang:

Wallonen = :puke:

and don't tell me that either :mad:

And whats with the "frenchy-hating" in your signature?
Oh yeah, I want a debate, I want a flame war.

and don't tell me that either :mad:

And whats with the "frenchy-hating" in your signature?
Oh yeah, I want a debate, I want a flame war.

Ah that's just some hereditary enmity ;)
No just kidding I wrote it in memory of monty python's frenchies who fucking pwnd!!!1!!1!!111!
m077.gif

French food > all other European food.
Indian food + Chinese food > French food.
Japanese food < all food

Looks like i've unwittingly played the role of "Princip" in a new European conflict. A full-scale flame war appears to be brewing.

So as the virtual trenches are dug and the cyber fields are strewn with barbed wire, i'm gonna duck out before the virtual bullets start to fly. :devil:

TAKE NO PRISONERS!

Nobody gives a fuck about the drinking age. Even in my town (very rich, or "posh," as you Welsh might say), you don't get carded.
We have Alyson Hannigan, however, thus making us full of win.

You have Jessica Simpson, and more celebrity whores than any other country.

You win on that account BUT, you fucking flail by having a drinking age of 21.

And that is one reason why I hate southern California so much...because of stupid people like her. I am so glad I live in Northern California :) The drinking age I can live with since all you have to do is get an older person to buy the alcohol for you. Its as if the drinking age limit didn't exist. I did that for years but I am almost 22 years old now so that is no longer an issue hehe.

Mmmm...European food. The Europeans definately win on the food factor, which makes me proud to be European :)
What's wrong with Frenchies?